View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 02:06 PM   #58 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
"A Saturday," Gabriel agreed, smiling again. It felt like the furthest possible date away, and yet also way too soon. There was so much to do before then. He raised an eyebrow as he caught sight of her emoji-filled calendar. That seemed like overkill, as he wasn't a big emoji person himself. Words usually sufficed. Maybe the occasional voice note.

"If that's how you're putting my wedding in your calendar, what would you do for your own?"
he asked curiously. There had to be levels of excitement, in his opinion. Did Joana have even more levels of excitement?
It was excessive, she knew, but also more efficient than inputting text...especially when you assigned specific emojis to specific tasks and those always stayed on your recently used ones so it was just the flick of a thumb rather than hoping autofill remembered or needing to type the whole thing out. But, just to call a spade a spade, Joana thought they were cute and that was the real reason why she used them and also why she laughed at Gabriel's physical response to seeing them. That was another bonus.

Only in the next moment her face fell before she could collect herself and be professional about it. Like...way to hit a nerve so innocently, Gabriel. "...I...don't know..." she replied quickly, pocketing her phone and quickly returning her hands to her cup to warm her palms that had suddenly gone cold. "...I am not even sure marriage is something that I want," she admitted quietly, something she had only admitted to herself in the stillness and darkness that had been the nights down in Atlantis. It was...a whole thing and contributed to the whole feeling of suffocation from earlier. A topic she wanted to just keep playing ostrich with. She had see the way Jacob had reacted when she had rejected the idea of a promise ring years ago because he head could not wrap itself around such a commitment at 15 or 16, an object she still had not once slipped on to her finger to think about or really worn much at all. It remained kept safely on her dresser, out of sight but never entirely out of mind.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote