View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 02:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Hair color changing was a bit extreme but they were witches so they could turn their normal hair colors back with a spell or a potion. There was no need for Mia to stress or to stress Ve. After taking a calming breath she responded "Myrtle's loo is on the second floor. I hope there are no snakes in there." She avoided that loo for a number of reasons one being Myrtle herself and the other being the basilisk story.

Furrowing her brows at Ve she asked "How shall we act like not us?" Considering Ve's idea she admitted thoughtfully "Pretending to be first years having lost our way and not knowing stuff could work, hopefully." Unless the house prefects had memorized the faces and names off all new first years in their respective house. Then they'd be in trouble.

At the same time as Ve asked her if she had heard something Maria felt like something silky went around her body and cloaked her. Shuddering she flashed a glance over at Ve feeling a little scared. "I uh don't know..Maybe i heard something? Do I look different to your eyes?"
Vera couldn't HELP the flabberghasted look she gave her friend as the hope there WOULDN'T be snakes. That was like... the best potential part of Myrtle's loo!! They certainly wouldn't want to see Myrtle and all her crying, right!? "You don't like snakes!? I think they're the best. I've been trying to convince my Papa for ages to let me have a pet one! I'm hoping once I'm a littttttle older I can appeal to Headmaster Kazoo and Professor Lo-" She paused from referring to Professor Paton as Logan's mom, figuring that probably was not how she was expecting to be addressed. "Professor Paton to let me bring one to school as my companion! Maaaaaaybe then Papa would let me have one!" And maybe then she could convince Maria how AWESOME snakes were!

"I could pretend to be quiet? If I don't talk a lot I'm sure no one would guess it's me!" She could pretend to be SHY. Maybe get some names right? Although... if she were capable of doing that with the flip of a switch, she probably wouldn't have such a hard time with them to begin with. "Being a lost first year is probably much easier though. We should just do that! No one looks THAT closely at first years anyways, do they?" Had anyone paid her any attention last term??

Ve was still trying to run through other ideas in her head on how to be sneaky and pull this off, when she heard Maria asking if she LOOKED any different. The lioness blinked for a moment, tilting her head as she surveyed her friend. "Uh... not yet, I don't think? We haven't tried any of the spells or anything yet so... why would you?" Was Maria feeling okay??

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start