View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Hair colour changing charm? Oh right yes, they of course had to change their hair colours. Swallowing Maria nodded hiding how nervous she felt about turning her hair a different colour among many other things that could go wrong. Quickly she put on a smile. "Shall we change our robes where we stand here and now? Isn't it better if we do the robes change, and hair change in Myrtles loo? Here we might get caught by a prefect or a passing professor." Maria didn't want her or Vera to get in trouble, and if they really were going to go through with their full plan then they had to not get caught before they even got to try wearing each others robes.

"Ve, what shall we do if you/i get asked something when you are inpersonating me and I'm impersonating you? Do our voices sound similiar, do you think?" It'd be a give away if they looked the part, but didn't sound right. Could the lions portrait and the barrels too for that matter attack them?
Well, they probably didn't HAVE to change their hair colors, but it just added to the FUN of it. Plus this was a spell Vera very much was hoping to master sooner than later, so an opportunity to use it in the now was far too tempting to pass up. Maria.. brought up a really good point though. And Ve blinked as she looked around the hall, before back towards Maria and gave a small nod. "You're probably right." Were Hufflepuff's good at planning too? "i don't know how often traveling this area is by the Professor's but you would DEFINITELY know best there. Where is Myrtle's loo??" And was that the one that led to the chamber for the basilisk?! Could they take a detour?

Hmmm. "I don't think we need to impersonate each other - that would probably be waaaaaay too easy for someone to catch us. I think we just need to be... not us!" MOST people knew Vera was a Gryffindor and Maria was a Hufflepuff, so seeing them in the wrong spot would be suspicious. "We're small! We should just... pretend to be first years. THAT way if we look out of place, we can just claim being new and no one will question it!" Hopefully. Maybe.

A laugh caught her ear and Vera looked around for the sound, wondering if they were caught ALREADY. But... she didn't see anyone. "M... did you HEAR that!?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start