View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Hearing Maria's voice, Vera looked up from her spoke on the ground and beamed at the girl. "Hi! Of COURSE I am! I think I've got the hair color changing charm down for our hair!" She absolutely did not. Seeing her fix her robes, Ve just waved a hand in the air as if to ward away any embarrassment Maria might have been feeling. There was no embarrassment between friends! Besides, it was a whole LOOK and Ve just thought she'd actually found a new fashion trend. "We're changing into different robes anyways so backwards, forwards, inside out... no matter!"

Though if she did need to look for her cat, they could absolutely prioritize that too whilst changing! [/color]
Hair colour changing charm? Oh right yes, they of course had to change their hair colours. Swallowing Maria nodded hiding how nervous she felt about turning her hair a different colour among many other things that could go wrong. Quickly she put on a smile. "Shall we change our robes where we stand here and now? Isn't it better if we do the robes change, and hair change in Myrtles loo? Here we might get caught by a prefect or a passing professor." Maria didn't want her or Vera to get in trouble, and if they really were going to go through with their full plan then they had to not get caught before they even got to try wearing each others robes.

"Ve, what shall we do if you/i get asked something when you are inpersonating me and I'm impersonating you? Do our voices sound similiar, do you think?" It'd be a give away if they looked the part, but didn't sound right. Could the lions portrait and the barrels too for that matter attack them?