Thread: Staff Room
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 02:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

He needed more coffee for the walls and if he had heard the whack-a-niffler comparison, he would have chuckled and readily agreed. The situation that they had found themselves in during this academic year was challenging. It was as if a solution to the crack led to another and another and another. It was like someone had knocked over all of the dominos in this match. Frustrating and exhausting was it.

Y’know what was also frustrating? Aging. Simon had found TWO strands of silver in his dark luscious locks. Was this how it started? Would his hair be silver by the end of the school year? …… Rather dramatic, Holden.

He couldn’t have another cup of coffee or else he’d be bouncing around the castle.

Simon quickly nodded his head towards the gargoyles, briefly greeting them but then was stopped by them. “Sorry. No…I didn’t bring you tea..” More heckling from the gargoyles which led to Holden becoming more frustrated until he took a deep breath and switched his strategy.. He joked back with them briefly before heading into the Staff Room. In his hands, he balanced a freshly brewed pot of Builder’s tea and cups. He always bought an extra just in case he ran into a peer. Upon entry, he immediately noticed Kamran and Rosalie were here. He did catch note of what his boss had said.

Answers would be good. I’ll keep my toes crossed too?” He spoke lightly, cracking a wry smile at his peers. “Tea?” he asked as if also asking if he could join them without asking. He placed the metal tray on the long table where they would use to discuss matters of the school in a more formal setting before pouring some tea into a cup. “It’s Builder’s Brew. Strong tea good fuel if we need more energy.