View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #58 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo definitely hadn't expected to see the vines in the potions classroom compared to all the other places in the castle. But moreover, there was something about this potion that was confusing to the third year. Weren't they supposed to be learning potions that would be relevant and useful?? In Apollo's blissful ignorance, he didn't see how brewing a potion geared towards only one group of people would be useful? Also, did they have any werewolves in this classroom? Was Professor Hernandez a werewolf???? He found himself looking at the professor for some distinguishing signs and then placed his defense book inside his potions book to read about distinguishing features of werewolves....

Glancing up when the professor started talking about the potion being expensive and Maya's brother was saying something the rarity of runespoors eggs and the dueling runespoor heads.

"I think you basically said it yourself, professor, with the cheaper ingredients being used from the black market, the quality is compromised. These particular ingredients aren't as common as others that we use in other potions." So why were they wasting the precious resources to attempt this potion? Wasn't that taking away resources from those more competent potion masters?? Unless ... there WAS a werewolf at Hogwarts who needed the potion?? So which professor was it?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.