View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 05:42 AM   #55 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Leaning back just a tad to look at the professor and the notes, he was pleased to see his and Florrie's answer on the board. If only Catherine was in Hogwarts, he would've gloated and rub in her face that she wasn't the only smart Mordaunt twin. Just saying.

Now, why was the Wolfsbane Potion so expensive? Noah took a glance at Kinsay as she gave her answer, because it was an excellent one...and also noted her...lack of enthusiasm. Anyway, back to the question, Noah raised his hand and waited for his turn to answer.

"The Wolfsbane Potion, as we all know, is a complex potion to brew, and so that pretty much clues us in on the ingredients that's used to make it. Lycanthropy is a form of Transformation which is complex magic on its own, so to counter it, one needs high-quality, Class A or higher substances that cannot be simply grown in one's backyard. I mean, in business, if I were the supplier, I would have to sell it for a higher price at the get-go considering that the ingredients are highly toxic, limited due to its nature of harvesting, add to that the manner of harvesting these ingredients, as it would required highly-skilled herbologists, magizoologists, and even potioneers. I mean, it's a cure for a dangerous condition, albeit temporarily, but these potions need to be made safe for consumption. The process for these ingredients and potion, to be available to us, would've undergone quality control and close supervision by experts, and that usually demands a lot of galleons to begin with."

Ooookay, he was done nerding out while he was sat beside a really pretty sixth year. Can they go brew now?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.