View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 10:38 PM   #52 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"It's also just something that seems impossible to understand unless you've been through it. People are afraid of what they don't understand." So even if there was less concerns with the very complicated potion, Evan would hazard a guess people still would have been concerned. But perhaps that was just him being his cynical self. ... [/B]
Violet nodded as she listened to Evan, delighted that he also seemed to really understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
..."Do you have aspiration of being a healer? You sound well versed in side effects." Though maybe she also wanted to be a potioneer and that's why she was.
"Nooooo..." Violet answered. She'd never really thought about being a healer, but she doubted she'd be very good at it. She wasn't exactly a people person. "But I am really interested in potions, so I could see myself brewing them, someday."

Then, turning her attention to the teacher's next question, she frowned slightly. Why were the ingredients of Wolfsbane expensive? Well...they just were, that's all. Sometimes things were just like that. "Well, I don't know exactly all the ingredients of the wolfsbane potion--I don't think the complete formula's ever been released to the public--but probably there are a number of ingredients that aren't just growing out in people's gardens. Maybe they're scarce or have to be imported from other places. Some things are expensive and some aren't, that's just the way life is."