Thread: Atrium: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 02:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default we're still here ..... sorry >_<
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Chloe uttered a good morning in reply to Raini, as her attention was on the crowd mostly and the tapestry. Different magic? She cocked her head to study Jessica for a moment, as she tried to consider what other magic, one guy (Damien) trying the boggart aversion spell on it? That was weird because she wasn't sure it was a boggart or that would be effective, because didn't boggarts take the shape of something you feared and it didn't seem to be shape-shifting?

Flamsteed had a point though. Something to knock the tapestry out or render it incapable of thinking for itself. But before she could cast any spells, the tapestry had sprung to life and had Chloe side-stepping to make sure she wasn't included in the wrapping of Airey and Conley together. She did feel some sort of deja vu though since it seemed Airey always seemed to get himself tied up in these situations. Render unconscious. She needed to be precise with her spell casting, lest she accidentally hit one of the two gentlemen. Aiming her wand at the top of tapestry, she figured it was now or never, "Stupefy!" It felt almost silly casting on a tapestry, rather than a person, but if it was controlled by some unseen force, just maybe it would work? And for good measure, keeping her wand steady and focused on the tapestry, not the gentlemen (hopefully) "Obliviate" So uh... did these work? Maybe? The redhead chewed her lower lip, watching ....

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote