Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:35 PM   #149 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
Having gone to Durmstrang and living in Wales during his youth, Topher never did spend much time in Diagon Alley. Too many Hogwarts kids and too far from home. It never interested him as a kid the way it did now. Now they had street vendors that sold shady products and good food. Something about it made him think of both his former schools.

His muggle relations class got cancelled for the day (was the the alliances doing?) so he had the afternoon to kill. With Tills babysitting, he chose not to return home and instead wander through the street vendors. Already Toph had purchased some necklaces for both his mum and sister. At the present moment he had a bag of dill pickled flavored confetti popcorn and a fizzy drink. He needed (read: wanted) something else to walk away with, but it was a hard sell between some old records or a mini flying skateboard. Did he need either? Nah. Did he want both? You bet.
Having gone to Hogwarts and spent a large chunk of her childhood in Greater London, Natalie had spent much time in Diagon Alley and she still hadn't grown out of it. Florean's was still one of her favorite places, especially since had so many fond memories there as a kid (and a teen).

That day, Natalie had decided to break away from the Ministry for lunch. She wanted to soak in the sunshine, even though it wasn't too warm yet. It was sunny and that was enough. She had stopped for a bite at her favorite spot and then decided to wander the streets while she slurped up the remainder of her milkshake.

Natalie found herself at a stand with records, even though her last purchase here had been less than satisfactory. She sipped her milkshake again, noticing a boy - man - whatever, with his own food, at the stand. Her blue eyes watched the vendor owner carefully and then leaned over to whisper to the stranger. "I'd be wary of the records," she said quietly. "Last one I got was scratched up." Then she went back to minding her own business.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise