View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 06:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

So, uh, apparently this was an unauthorized field trip? And WWW is getting us help!!! Would ya look at that patronus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
A witch with gray-streaked hair appeared with a loud pop not long after the first of the students arrived. They had triggered alarm warnings near the bunkhouse for staff and Georgia Templeton, the head of the Preserve was mad because she had just sat down with a cup of coffee. She had been expecting muggles, out backpacking through the wilderness like they didn’t know any better. The fact that they didn’t, did not matter to Georgia. She just wanted them gone.

So to say she was surprised to see students traipsing around her preserve was an understatement! ”ARE YOU MAD!?” she yelled at the first adult (Williamson) she found. She had half a mind to take him by the collar and shake some sense into him. ”What are all these students doing here!”

A pair shadows passed overhead and she glanced up. Oh no…that one was coming in claws outstretched. ”Protego Maxima!” she yelled pointing her wand overhead. It wouldn’t keep them all from falling over should the dragon(s) try picking one of them up, but it certainly would keep the dragon(s) from flying off with one of them in their talons.

And then before she could get further distracted she pointed her wand back towards the bunkhouse. "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery Badger shot out of her wand and ran off into the distance in search of reinforcements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
What in the---- SOMEONE was SHOUTING BACK AT HIM? Williamson's mouth fell open in a perfect little O at his exact behavior being parroted back to him.

"Are YOU mad?" he shouted in return, then remembered that he was here to get her help, and also, that he'd LITERALLY CRASHED INTO A DRAGON RESERVE with a group of twenty-five kids or whatever. So uh, yeah. Guess he could be nicer, huh?

By the time he shook himself, the much quicker-thinking dragonologist had already reacted and sent off a Patronus. Heh. Good. William's dark eyebrows knitted together as he kind of followed the woman around, getting too close to her personal space bubble for it to be comfortable, probably. Breathing down her neck a bit, probably.

"I'm William Williamson, Creatures Professor at Hogwarts, former dragonologist at the Romanian reserve," he whispered at her hurriedly, barely sneaking in a breath, "and the school is outta control. You HAVE help us. They-- they-- forced me to bring the kids here, and I think they're planning to release all the dragons, I don't know---"

He didn't know how candid he could be, and glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming or hearing him.

"You should probably stun me or make it look like I attacked you or something, PLEASE. You have to help our kids. Things are bad. Real bad." Or or or maybe he could stun himself, because he wasn't sure he was going to make it out of this field trip alive either way.

You are Lemon!