View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

"I was just thinking the same thing!
" he said with a small grin without thinking - because if he HAD been thinking, he would have blushed and tried to duck into the healing station to hide - but it spurted out without much though. His cheeks brightened with redness.

Yikes.

Okay.

Someone had seen his catastrophe, and he had been GOOFILY smiling a second ago, and his entire world was clearly over now. He would never ever live this down in his head until he panicked about something else tomorrow and forgot about this. Relax. He could hear Logan's voice in his head. He did miss his brother sometimes, okay?

"I'm fine, yes. It's just hot coffee. I've been injured by worse, thankfully. If the worst injury I've ever sustained was hot coffee, I've lived a pretty boring life." Scottie was lying because he did, in fact, live a boring life according to him. Or was it...? Because sometimes it didn't feel boring. Maybe his LIFE wasn't boring, but he was. BUT that made his brain hurt, and he was suddenly very concerned he was boring.

WAS HE?!

"So uh...did you...see....my entire kerfuffle?"
Honestly, Emilia had experienced her fair share of public embarrassment, so she understood and was more than willing to forget this had ever happened. He didn't have to worry about that.

"Boring but safe, which isn't necessarily a bad thing." She'd seen things since starting her job here that made her think boring wasn't so bad at all, especially considering some of the alternatives. "But I'm glad you're okay."

"I did, yeah." She smiled a bit. "Don't think anyone else did, if that helps? Could've been worse." Goldwasser could've seen it. Emilia could only imagine what he might say.