Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 01:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
CruppieMom89
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
The noise was still happening. The screen still flashing. Conley’s heart was now racing like he was running a marathon and he might have jumped back from the computer a bit. Ilse’s reappearance didn’t help. Why was she just standing there? There was smoke and noise coming from the confounded box in front of her. And all he could think of was why? Why had he followed Ilse into this horrible room?

”Water?!” Conley yelling above the noise which now included Ilse shrieking. Wasn’t that a bad idea? Water and technology? He was pretty certain it was, but then – Oh Merlin’s Saggy Old Underpants – Ilse was on fire! ”Fire!” he shouted at her. ”Ilse you’re on fire!”

Acting with instinct he pointed his wand at her and shouted, ”Aguamenti!”. Most of the water hit Ilse’s leg, but a bit hit one of the plugs.
”Conley, no!” she shouted again for the second time in the span of just a few minutes. The water did put the fire out on her leg, but she watched as if in slow-motion as some of the water splashed into the electrical socket. There was a sound of crackling and several pops followed by sparks shooting out of plugs and computers all along the wall. Ilse’s eyes went wide in horror.

As computers all around them began catching fire and sending sparks flying around the room, Ilse pulled Conley close with one hand as she took out her wand with other. ”Protego Duo!” she cast, with a surprising amount of power for how insecure and shy she typically was.

Now they were safe, but they had to stop the fire. If only she knew how to turn off the electricity in here...

It's a million things about you, and I don't know what it is. I have never known a love like this.