Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 12:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
CruppieMom89
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll

Default FIRE!!! If anyone else wants to play. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Make it stop!” Conley yelled over the din of what sounded like a Erumpent in heat. He tapped the screen again with his finger, not understanding what Ilse ment about a touch screen. Hooting joined the Erumpent noises. ”Make is stop!“ He repeated. The noise was hurting his ears and the flashing lights from the box were making him hyperventilate a little. ”Ilse what –“ But she had ducked under the desk.

Misunderstanding what she was doing, he pulled out his wand and started poking the computer with it. ”Finite,” Poke. Nothing happened. ”Finite Incantatem!” Poke. Why wasn’t it working? Poke! Gah! Why was his heart pounding like this?! POKE! What was going on?!!

Perhaps he had poked the machine a bit too hard, because smoke started coming from somewhere.
Ilse could hear Conley yelling, but she had no idea what he was saying. Getting frantic, she just started unplugging everything trying to find the right plug, but before she did, smoke started billowing out of somewhere and she swallowed a bunch of it. She scrambled out from under the desk coughing and choking and a bit on fire, though she hadn’t realized it yet.

Trying not to panic, she quickly scanned the room for some kind of emergency shut off switch for the whole room but couldn’t find one. Grabbing Conley’s arm, she stood on her tiptoes to yell in his ear to make sure he could hear her. ”Whatever you do, don’t put water on the —,” and it was at that moment she felt the flame on her pant leg licking her skin. ”FIRE!!!!!” she screamed both out of panic and pain.

It's a million things about you, and I don't know what it is. I have never known a love like this.