Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 02:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Ilse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Ilse started up the computer and waited for things to load. ”Oh you do? Sorry, I must have missed you saying that earlier. This shouldn’t take very long,” she assured him. Looking away from the computer, she took in Conley’s expression. He didn’t seem his normal, hard to ruffle self. Maybe this hadn’t been a good idea. She knew some Wizards really hated Muggle technology for one reason or another.

BUT she thought he’d like this, so she pressed on. Opening an Internet browser, Ilse navigated through the screens with the ease who someone clearly regularly used the computer. She came to a site showing all different kinds of clothes. ”Okay, look at this. This is a subscription service. You sign up and give them information, and every month they send you a box with clothes they picked just for you in your size!” she explained excitedly. ”That’s where I got this!” she said, gesturing down at the forest green sweater that actually fit her body well for once.

”It’s fine. I’m fine. I have some time.” He said perhaps a bit quickly as he waved off her sorry. He felt a little guilty for lying (but only a little). He was mostly trying to keep his anxiety in check as he stood behind her. She seemed to be perfectly at ease in front of a ‘puter and it made him a little jealous. ”Well,” he said glancing at her sweater. ”It looks nice. Comfy even.”

He took the chair next to her and scooted closer, perhaps a bit took close, because he didn’t understand that he could see the computer screen while not being right in front of the machine. Something flashed on the corner of the screen and he leaned in, bumping Ilse’s (mouse operating) arm. ”What’s that?” he asked, tapping the screen with a finger.