Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Ilse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter View Post
Ilse lead the way through the corridors and stairs up to Level One, checking over her shoulder every now and then to make sure Conley was still with her. Life really would be so much easier if they got those lifts fixed. Coming up on the Muggle Technology Centre, she made her way into the Office Center and sat down at one of the new computer consoles. She wasn’t really sure how much Conley knew about computers, but this was the easiest way to show him. ”So, after Lon told me about those Muggle clothes shopping services, I started doing some research, and wait until you see what I found!”

Conley knew absolutely nothing about computers. Sachin had, a few years ago, suggested they get mobile phones. After a long and complicated attempt to explain them to Conley, Sachin had given up and they had gone and procured two-way mirrors. So no, Conley was not likely to understand much of what Ilse was going to show him, but along he followed because well, she had been ever so excited to show her how helpful his brother had been. Which would be a first, because Lon wasn’t exactly the ‘helpful’ type.

Annnnddd…apparently Ilse didn’t catch on about how much muggle stuff could make Conley uncomfortable. Not everything, but quite often technology did trigger his anxiety. ”Just remember, I have a meeting in 30 minutes.” He didn’t really, but it gave a finite timeline for how long he could be in the room with these confangled ‘puter thingies.