Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 03:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Tina reappeared with a quiet pop. It wasn't until she'd checked herself and found no signs of splinching that she got a good look at her surroundings. She'd appeared about halfway between the front desk and the lifts but very much in the lobby. Okay, so she was in a lobby, but was this the level 1 lobby? Merlin, she hoped it was! How discouraging would it be to apparate successfully only to find she was in the wrong place?!

Form in hand, she approached the front desk. Please tell me this is the correct floor, she thought frantically. "Excuse me, is this the level one lobby?" she asked the woman at the desk.
January wasn't sure how many apparition exam-takers she would have pop in to get their form signed, so each new one was a pleasant surprise for her. She smiled at the girl warmly to give her an idea that she was in the right place - she had looked a bit confused.

"Yes, it is. All in one piece?" she asked after giving her a good once-over, holding her hand out for the form so she could sign it. She wasn't screaming in pain or bleeding, so chances were that she was successful.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise