Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 05:09 AM   #31 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
As soon as Connor had spotted her, she was already in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and held tightly. "Hey." he said just as quietly.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

By which he was trying to convey both that he missed her and he was worried and that he assumed there was a reason she wasn't in contact. There... there had to be, right? Judging by this hug it didn't seem to him like he made it all up.
Good, he was hugging her. It made her feel better. His question, however, was difficult to answer, so she just kept hugging him in silence for a long moment. He knew she had a hard time communicating in general, so... this wasn't new.

Finally, Irina pulled back, glancing away and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I've been... training. My father put me to work as soon as I got home." She knew she would have to work this summer, but she didn't expect to start as soon as she had. "He got me a new combat instructor, too. Says I'm rusty... even though it's his fault for sending me to Hogwarts." He KNEW Hogwarts didn't have combat training, so... yeah, it was his fault.

So, she was... fine?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise