View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 05:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Ah, jeez. She was a crier, wasn't she? Despite the interest in his bean toast, Piers saw that lip tremble, and he saw the rapid blinking that was an attempt to stifle the tears - it never really worked did it? Regardless of how Piers may have seemed, he didn't want the girl to cry. 1) because it made him uncomfortable and 2) it made him unCOMFORTABLE.

Piers set down his bean toast. It was serious talk time. In truth, her argument was well constructed, but... if that was her true argument, then his advice should have sufficed. The tears implied that there was something deeper behind the reason she gave.

"Look," he said gently, scooting away his bean toast plate and resting his arms on the table. "It's common to feel... misplaced in your own house. We all have a variety of traits and habits that guide the sorting hat one way or another. If you truly feel like you would relate to Ravenclaws more, then my honest advice is to seek them out and spend more time with them." Piers took a pause and watched her, but he was sure that his repetition wouldn't help her. "Unless, of course... there is another reason behind your desire to leave Slytherin house." Piers tried to do his best to be aware of the ongoings of his house, but so much happened in teen drama that he didn't know about - and quite frankly did not care to know about.

He continued gently, treading carefully. He didn't want tears. "As your head of house, I want you to feel like you can be honest with me. If there's an issue with your housemates, perhaps we can resolve it." Another pause. "But if it really is just that your goals just differ from your housemates too much, then we can move on." Differing goals didn't make people cry. But then again, she was a teenager, so who knew? But... he just had a feeling. And he would let her choose which option she wanted to go with.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise