View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
11 AM was such a perfect time for a lesson and she was ready for it. Even though Defense Against the Dark Arts wasn't her strongest subject but when she got E on her OWL so the Hufflepuff thought, why not taking this again? Thankfully the classroom wasn't that difficult to be found since she still needed to get adjust by this castle. Why on earth the staffs did not provide a map for a new student like her? The Hufflepuff should've come with her fellow but somehow she was left behind since she needed to do her morning skin care routine first, hehe. But that's okay, maybe next time Aurora should've asked one of her roomies to wait... if any of them wanted to.

"Good day, Headmaster." She greeted the man while stepping into the classroom. Well, this was a mostly practical class so Aurora wasn't really surprised with the lack of chair and desk presence. She decided to approach her roommate. "Hey, you left without me." She flashed a cheeky grin towards the curly-haired girl.
Eniola smiled at her new dorm mate. Oh, right! How stupid of me! She had totally forgot to wait for the other girl. She’d meant too! She swears! “I’m so sorry! I’m a complete Oaf! I didn’t see you when I woke up and had thought you’d already left. I’m always in such a rush in the morning. I swear I always sleep in.” Eni huffed, taking a deep breath after how much she just ramble down out an apology to Aurora. “I hope you found the classroom alright! What’s the rest of your schedule look like today? Maybe we’ve got the same classes.”

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.