View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Drewett Percy Gunter

I live for this feeling, this everglow
___[ B A S I C S ]
Legal Name: Drewett Percy Gunter (since December 2098)
Birth Name: Drewett Percy Slinkhard
Nickname: Drew. Not Drewie.
Date of Birth: 12 May 2083
Place of Birth: Bristol, England
Current Residence: East Sussex, England
Former Residence: Stemp House (Trowbridge, Wiltshire)
Blood Status: Halfblood
Relationship Status: Not single
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Like an eagle, you circled in perfect purple
___[ A P P E A R A N C E ]
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green
Skin tone: Fair
Build: Thin and lanky, but just right and with a bit of muscle (thanks, puberty)
Height: 5'9.5" as of early 2099
Face Claim: Asher Angel
There’s a light that you give me when I’m in shadow
___[ P E R S O N A L I T Y ]
Personality Type: INFJ - T (The Advocate)
Introvert, intuitive, feeling, judging, turbulent
Note: His personality type fluctuates between INFJ and ISFJ (The Defender).

Drewett would be what most would consider as socially awkward. In fact, he really is. As a kid, he was very much enthusiastic and naturally curious about everything. He was well-loved by his parents and they gave him whatever they can, but not to the point of spoiling him. He was taught to work hard for things, so he can learn how to persevere and find accomplishment amidst struggles. However, when his known family all passed away, a lot of the events greatly affected Drewett. His once happy disposition became quiet, introverted, and fidgety. He is always seen either with a book or a Rubik's cube in hand, which he uses to keep himself busy and try not to draw attention to himself. He prefers to be part of the audience or support group instead of the spotlight, thus spontaneous class recitations mostly make him panic. Once he gets to know someone and find even just a small bit of comfort in their company, Drewett will eventually learn to warm up and speak up. He has shown improvement every year in his speech therapy sessions during the summer.
What I wouldn't give for just a moment to hold
___[ F A M I L Y ]
Biological father: Andrew Slinkhard (former Hufflepuff) †
Biological mother: Catherine Mae Slinkhard née Wheeler (former Horned Serpent) †
Biological paternal uncle: Tommen Slinkhard (muggle) †

Adoptive father: Oakey Richard Gunter (former Hufflepuff)
Adoptive mother: Ariana Quinn Gunter née Logan (former Slytherin)
Adoptive siblings: Xaria Lynndsey (Gryffindor), Mark Hollis (Ravenclaw), Cairo Rhys, Tessa Juliet †
Pets: Pietro, his barn owl; a couple of owl grandchildren; Bertha, the family dog
Like brothers in blood, or sisters who ride
___[ F R I E N D S ]
Best Friend: Hudson Lupin
Stemp House Friends: Jordan Flint, Mercy Carden (Rowbotham), Christiana Hobday, Maeve Walsh, Xaira Kennedy, Palmer Twelvetrees, Cordelia Winklebleck, Manon Espinoza, Caleb Widogast, Cora Dredworth, Delilah Biala, Cappi Alesini
Hogwarts Friends: Rylee Prichard, Kieran Stevenson, Mackenzie Motts, Nerissa Tate, Serene Jiang (Ying Yue), Jolie Chosen, Evan Eastwood, Lenora Bell, Nina Castillo, Soleil Gálvez, Trinetta Gladin, Missa Renaldi, Eloise Fairfield, Keenan Burton, Ivory Chosen, Gunnar McCarthy, Kodee Chosen, Stefan De Rossi, Oceanus Zunther, Alessandro Toussaint
Acquaintances: Sparrow Stemp, Aaron Botros, Beth Greyvson, Nerissa Catermole, Ansel Paddington, Kaiser, Chloe McCarthy, Lany McKenna, Isla Jean Duncan, Céline Myles
This particular diamond was extra special
___[ L I K E S & D I S L I K E S ]
Likes: His friends, Rubik's Cubes, books, owls, eyebrows, nice hair, flower crowns, awkwardly dancing alone in his room, music, chocolate, sweets, sometimes kissing, hand holding, printed socks, Noémi Durand, owl grandbabies, Evan Eastwood, etc.
Dislikes: Being bothered when busy, a lot of physical activity, disappointing others and himself, having panic attacks, seeing his friends fight, his owl finishing up his bag of treats too quickly, Pietro being sassy, puberty most of the time, loud crunching/eating, how his low self-esteem affects his relationships and interactions, having no control of his emotions, not being able to anticipate things, etc.
The changing of winds, and the way waters flow
___[ E X T R A S ]
Current Wand: 13 2/3 inch slightly yielding Ebony with Unicorn Hair
Patronus: Cannot produce one yet (likely will not be able to produce one)
Boggart: Himself drowning in water inhabited by grindylows and Inferi (influenced by events during his second year)
Amortentia: Cinnamon, freshly laundered clothes, books
Best Subject/s: Charms, Ancient Runes
Worst Subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts (especially practicals)
Superlatives: Most Likely to Invent or Discover Something (Term 51)
Post Colour: Royal Blue
Though you might be gone, and the world may not know
___[ H I S T O R Y ]
Text Cut: All About Drewett
Early Life
American witch Catherine Wheeler had a dream as a child: to become an auror. After graduation from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the former Horned Serpent pursued a degree in wizarding law at the Edinburgh campus and, at the same time, trained under the YATI program of the British Ministry of Magic. As an aspiring auror, she met muggle-born Andrew Slinkhard, a Hufflepuff graduate of Hogwarts, who had the same goal as she did. Both YATIs had a tough love kind of relationship, with their big dreams and unfaltering determination to reach them. Often times, they were competitive and spent a significant number of hours trying to beat each other up in the exercise room in between training. Eventually, after becoming full-fledged aurors, the two began a relationship--one that would last a lifetime. The couple then tied the knot on July 2082 and settled as a family in Bristol.

On 12th May the next year, their marriage was further blessed with the birth of their first son, whom they named Drewett as a slight portmanteau of both their first names. Young Drewett was raised to be a happy and well-loved child. By the age of three, he was able to show his first signs of magic by making his favourite toy, a hippogriff plush, float back to him when Catherine was fixing up the nursery. He had also grown a fondness for visual patterns and superheroes, which was Andrew's influence. On his sixth birthday, he was given his first 3x3 Rubik's cube as a present from his father.

All good things came to an end by September of 2089. Both Catherine and Andrew were tasked to track down and arrest the suspect behind dark magic activities after a lead was tipped off at the office, which ultimately led to their deaths when it all turned out to be another scheme. The brutal details of Catherine and Andrew's deaths were kept from their son, who was only six at that time. Drewett was then taken under the care of his father's older brother, uncle Tommen Slinkhard. Staying with his muggle uncle proved to be short-lived for young Drewett when the older Slinkhard succumbed into sickness, an aftereffect from years of vices and old age, as he could no longer care for his nephew. This eventually led to Drewett's residency at the Stemp House, on the year 2090. The loss of his only known family left seven-year-old Drewett alone and traumatised. His once happy disposition turned to introversion and anxiety, from mild nail-biting habits to panic attacks.

Initially awkward and kept mostly to himself with the company of his cubes, it took years for Drewett to finally be accustomed to the life at the Stemp House. He learned to warm up to his fellow residents, realising that they all shared the same painful truth of having no one but each other. He made friends with Jordan Flint, Mercy Rowbotham, Xaira Kennedy, Maeve Walsh, Christiana Hobday, Cordelia "Dia" Winklebleck, Palmer Twelvetrees and many others. On his eleventh birthday, he received his Hogwarts acceptance letter.

Drewett lived in the Stemp House for eight years, under the guardianship of Adam and Lorelai Stemp, before he was officially adopted by Oakey and Ariana Gunter on December 2098. He has since lived with the Gunters and their children Xaria, Mark, and Cairo in their lake home at East Sussex.
The light that you left me will everglow
___[ O U T O F C H A R A C T E R ]
- Hello, I'm Kimothy.
- Lyrics are from "Everglow" by Coldplay. The song is theirs, not mine.
- The Slinkhard graphic was created by Nat (natekka). Thank you so much!
- A more detailed biography of Drew can be found here.

Previous Characters in the School RPG:
Katrina Marie Belrose née Hudson (Term 29-35)
Astrid Samantha Emerson (Term 36)
Vivian Iona Fairfield (Term 43-49)

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...

Last edited by Kimothy; 07-09-2019 at 06:14 PM.