Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 07:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee hadn't quite made it all the way to the lake yet when someone waving at her caught her attention. It only took a moment or so for her to realize it was her younger housemate. "Hey, Jozef," she greeted with a light smile. "Nope, not a thing. It's actually kind of quiet around here right now." Which may or may not be a good thing.

"Are you looking for them?" If he was he shouldn't be all alone. Safety in numbers and all that stuff. "I'm probably going to go sit by the lake for a bit if you'd like to join me?" It looked like he might have been headed that was as well but one could never really be sure.

Still walking albeit more slower, Rylee glanced around when she thought she had heard something. A rustling maybe? Or was it just the wind? "Did you hear that?" She cast a quick look over at Jozef cause he had heard the noise too, right?

It wasn't one of those pink fluffy mutant things, was it?!
Józef laughed a little as he reached Rylee and she asked if he was looking for the pink things. "No, I'm not," he managed with a little shake of his head. "I mean, I'm not running away from them, but..." Well, if he saw them he was definitely going to be watching them. From how far away? Who knew.

"Yes, I'll come with -" He began saying that he would like to join Rylee at the lake, but it was then that he heard the rustling, and instead he found himself nodding at her next question. Because yes, he'd heard it, and his face had lit up a little in spite of the danger the noise might pose.

Because he was walking in the direction of it, and looking at Rylee over his shoulder. "Come on!" She was coming to investigate, right?

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽