Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
"Oh, yeah. Totally. I know that," Max lied so that he didn't look even more of an idiot. Natalie had done a good enough job at that all by herself, hmph. But this totally explained why he'd seen some people going off closer towards the lake. Made complete sense now.

"C'mon, I know for sure there's flat rocks over here,"
he said, giving Cam's arm a quick tug in the direction of the banks of the water. "I throw rocks in here sometimes. I've seen a ton of flat ones." Hopefully flat ones that'd be big enough for a sundial, but if not, they'd just have tiny sundials.
Oookay. Max knew that. Of course.

”Yeah? You do?” Cam sounded somewhat surprised at that revelation. Somehow Max didn’t seem like the type to spend a lot of his time throwing rocks into the lake. Interesting. ”Are you good at it?” Ironically, despite playing Quidditch and going camping with his family occasionally, Cameron did not know how to throw rocks into the lake the right way.

The right way for them to bounce off the surface, that is.

Once at the lake, Cam picked up the first rock he could find and held it up. ”This one?”

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}