View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 01:32 AM   #41 (permalink)
Malachi
Ravenclaw
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Mitsue
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
SPOILER!!: replies

Kalen nodded at the young Mr.Potter and he was the first one to come to the lake. “Hello Mr. Potter.” He said kindly as the boy found a seat.

Kalen had to hold back a grin as Abra couldn’t decide if it was afternoon or good evening. “Good afternoon Mr. Botros, I think it’s afternoon for a little longer. ” He said with a warm smile. Afternoon and evenings were hard, but anywhere after five was evening, to him at least.

Kalen smiled as one of his snakes showed up next and he nodded at her greeting. “Hello Miss Stark.” He said with a warm smile as he watching her look around a bit. “Please feel free to have a seat.” He said softly, so only she would hear. Being new wasn’t easy, being new and not fully knowing what to do was worse!

Kalen smiled as the next student arrived. “Hello Miss Newton, how are you today?” He asked as she took a seat.

Ahh first years, so full of energy and manners, Kalen smiled warmly at the boy, “Its nice to meet you Mr. Therblé. ” He said said as the boy was on to speaking to the next few people. Firsties.. gotta love em.

Ahh it seemed like the Head Girl was going to join them today and he nodded. “Good day to you Miss Kettleburn, and sadly not today. Perhaps next lesson, though you are right, I think he would be an excellent student.” Kalen said with a soft laugh.

“Good Afternoon Mr. Hadley-Nairne. ” Kalen greeted the fourth year back as he chose a seat.

“Good Afternoon Miss Queen. ” Kalen greeted the girl as she came and and almost instantly started to daydream, well there was a few minutes left before the start of class, so he supposed it was all right.

“Hello Miss McKinley. ” Kalen said as he smiled at one of the Slytherin prefects as she walked in. Hopefully people weren’t too cold, he made a mental note to ask when he started class if they wanted the heating charms to be turned up.

Kalen managed to hold back a smile as another first year came in and greeted him, of course this wasn’t their first lesson, but firsties! “Hello Miss Parker, good day to you as well. ” He said with a warm smile at her.

“Good Afternoon Miss Roberts. ” Kalen greeted the older Gryffindor with a smile.

Kalen nodded at the older Ravenclaw as she followed after a few students, “Hello Miss Dantes. ” He said with a warm smile as he caught sight of perhaps a ghost of a smile on the girls lips. He would take it!

Students seemed to coming one right after the other and Kalen found himself greeting one student right after the next one! “Hello, Miss Muldoon. ” He said with a smile before turning his attention to the next student.

Ahhh it was Miss Swann, “Hello Miss Swann. ” He said with a smile as he looked at her and nodded.

And Zoryn was here to grace his class, he had heard of a few of her… antics this term so far, and he only hoped that she would not disrupt his class. But one could never be to sure. He nodded back at her as he caught her nod. “Hello Miss Spinnet. ” He said as she walked past.

“Hello Miss Mallari. ” Kalen said by way of greeting. The girl looked like she had run down here and he hoped she didn’t think she was late! There was still a few moments before class began.

Kalen raised his eyebrows as yet another student just walked past him with a nod. Huh.. eh..

“Hello Mr. Mitsue. ” He said as a greeting of his own.

And yet another wordless greeting.. was saying hi really to much to ask? Kalen didn’t think so, but he just shrugged and nodded to Miss Buchanan before his attention was onto the next student.

Oh hey look! A greeting! “Good Afternoon Mr. Slinkhard. ” He said with a smile at the Ravenclaw boy.

Annddddd another wordless greeting, at least he got a smile from this one though. And not one he had to look into to see if it was actually there or not. He nodded at Mr.Kowalski, before looking to the next student.

Anddd Max. Oh Max.

“Well. The Stars are still out, we just can’t see them.” Kalen said with a bit of a grin as he looked at his prefect. “But, this lesson is a bit starless, there is one out though. ” He said with a shrug.. and a hint.

“Hello Mr.Dakest. ” Kalen said with a smile at the young Gryffindor.

Kalen was pleased with the turnout and and after he had greeted everyone, and looked back over his shoulder to make sure no one else was coming, he turned back around to fully face his students, a smile on his face.

“Hello and welcome to class, I know this may seem a weird time and place to be holding class, but we will get to that in a bit of course.” He said as he moved to carefully lean on the table that he was using as a desk, while he was mostly sure it was sturdy, he really didn’t want it to collapse during class, so he wasn’t putting his full weight on it.

“Now to ease us into the lesson, I have a pretty simple question, Tell me what you know about Stars, anything and everything?” He said with a grin as he looked at them.

OOC: The question is simple, “What do you know about Stars.” You all have about 36 hours ish or so to answer this before we move on! Thanks everyone so much for coming! I really appreciate it!
Malachi looks at the profesor and raises his hand before talking. "There are more stars in the sky then one person can count in a night, depending on where you are you can see many different constellations, like Orion’s Belt, the big and small dipper, the zodiac signs, Ursa Major and minor, Draco. Those just off the top of my head, some people even claim to be able to tell the future from looking at the stars. But most importantly they’re just beautiful, dangerous but beautiful." With that he stops talking and glances at the stars before looking at the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Camilus started getting nervous, a feeling that he was not used to. He didn't know anything about stars, never having actually considered studying anything that was outside of his reach.

"Okay, I'm sorry professor, but I'm just going to be honest. All I know about stars is that they are in space....," Camilus said feeling very awkward. Was everyone going to stare at him now?

Malachi smiles gently at Camilus as he talks. "They’re beautiful right?"

Last edited by MunchyBubbles; 01-13-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: No double posting :)