View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #178 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Four free spaces in this boat with Bel ^_^
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Bel could do boats. Not as cool as dirtbikes, surfboards, or broomsticks, but she could do boats. She went ahead and snagged one. A new one. Because she didn't think it was good for student leaders to all smush in together, better to spread out and have the younger kids spread out with the older ones, right? Not that... she would be much use if there was an emergency, not with spellwork anyway. First aid she could do though. And... pep talks. And generally just being... present? Yeah. Also if it got stuck in the bog, she'd not mind that much about jumping out and getting mucky in order to free it. So she had a few things to offer, she supposed, and she'd be pretty good at ducking fireballs, she was pretty sure.

"Anyone want to join me?"

Oh, and while she was waiting for anyone to join her, she addressed the professor's question back to her., hand going up. What if the hand holding option wasn't one?

"Professor, If I was by myself...... I'd pick a direction and stick with it. And ignore the lights. And eventually I'd be out of the bog just by walking in a straight line." That was how straight lines worked. And she was REALLY good at knowing her directions and pretty unerring when it came to figuring out a heading. Another useful skill she could offer, even while being rubbish at spells!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you