Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
January had met her husband at work?

"So you have made a new friend at the Ministry." Olly said with a hint of a smirk on her lips. "Does he still work here?" She used her wand to add some more hot water to her tea. Maybe she should have bought a muffin too. "Schuyler works in my department, too. So, in a way, she works for me now." Which had been the source of some very interesting conversations at home. Not that either of them minded.

Although, they hadn't ACTUALLY worked alongside each other yet since Olly had been promoted. It was probably going to take some time to get used to.
January laughed a bit at Olly's comment. Yes, she supposed she had made one friend at work. A friendship she was very appreciative for. "No, he does private work now. He left after we had our daughter and took on the stay-at-home-dad role." Something that January was eternally grateful for. She was somewhat of a workaholic. Maternity leave had definitely been nice, but she was always anxious to get back to work.

"Oh she does?" she replied with a bit of surprise and amusement. She hadn't known that her wife worked in her department. "That must be quite fun." She can only imagine the amount of trouble she'd get in for bossing Vic around. But it would be quite fun...

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise