Thread: Minister's Office: Announcement Board
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

NOW HIRING
Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

With the recent hire of our new Minister for Magic, the Minister's Ofice is now hiring a Junior Undersecretary to work alongside our Senior Undersecretary, January Bones, and our Minister, Charles Hollingberry.

The Junior Undersecretary is an integral part of the Minister's Office and helps the department as a whole run smoothly. If hired, you will be assisting the Senior Undersecretary in coordinating and communicating with liaisons from each and every department. You will attend meetings of most importance and assist in the bettering of the department and the Ministry as a whole. The position also includes the overseeing of the Job Task Board and assisting Level One employees with any task they may require your assistance in.

While this is not a position for the faint of heart, we encourage all to apply. A great personality can sometimes win over a perfect résumé.

If you are interested in applying, please direct your résumés and cover letters to the office of January Bones, Senior Undersecretary, Level One. We are committed to finding a perfect match; therefore, the interview and hiring process may be lengthy. Please only apply for this position if you are seriously committed to the tasks ahead of you.

OOC: This is an in-character only position. If your character is interested in applying, please send me a Private Message with a brief introduction of your character and their job history. Nothing fancy is needed!

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise