Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
January WAS quite pretty, yes.

"Oh. Me too." She liked structure, too. Needed it, really. And they were awake extra early now because Evie woke them up regularly. It was okay though. Olly had started to get a lot of work done at night now, giving Schuyler a chance to catch some sleep. Honestly, lately she felt like she didn't even need that much sleep anyway. So it worked out just fine.

At January's next words Olly relaxed considerably. This was a social call. Phew. Good. "No, I don't mind." She took another sip of her tea and smiled at her. "Thanks for asking." Truly. "I haven't really made any new friends here either." Yes, there were people she liked around here of course and all that but she didn't consider any of them close friends.
Well, look at that - they already had something in common. They liked to be early and get started on work. How nice.

January wasn't sure if she was making it up, but it almost seemed like Olly looked.. much more relaxed now. That was good. Though, she did wonder if asking her to tea had made her nervous. She certainly hoped not. Sometimes she forgot that she had a somewhat... important job title.

She laughed lightly at the comment about making friends. "I haven't really either, to be honest." But she had been quite busy as of late, working with all the other Department Heads and the Minister to get the entire Ministry reset and starting off on the right foot. "You're married, aren't you?" she asked, sipping her tea again. She thought she read that.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise