Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly wasn't sure January had asked her to meet up for coffee but here she was. And she was trying to come up with positive reasons why she'd asked for the meeting. It had to have something to do with the Ministry, right? Or was it personal? But then again, they didn't know each other THAT well either. She wasn't sure if there was anything she could help the other woman with on a personal level.

Hmm.

Having bought herself a tea a moment earlier, Olly was now seated at one of the tables, her hands wrapped around the mug. Instead of getting anxious over what it was January wanted to talk to her about she focused on what she had to buy on the way home tonight. Schuyler had asked her to pick up a few groceries. And she wanted to maybe check out this new store someone had recommended to her.
January liked to make an effort to be friendly to all new employees, especially the department heads, since she worked with them the closest. She didn't always invite them to grab a cup of tea with her, but... Olly seemed like a nice young lady that she would probably enjoy getting to know. Besides, January could always use new friends. Maybe she could keep her young.

So, it was a casual meeting that January invited her to, nothing stressful.

Walking into the seating area, January already had a cup of tea, curated by herself with from her in-office supply of tea things. You know, just in case.

"Hello, Olly," she said with a friendly smile, joining her at the table that she was seated at. She set her tea down at the table and tucked her red hair behind her ears. "Good morning, I hope." Hopefully she wasn't being weighed down by her new position just yet. She was quite young, wasn't she?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise