View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 02:09 AM   #269 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Quodpot. Huh.

"I've never played Quodpot before. What's it like?" They should play it as a warm-up exercise some time maybe. Could be fun. As for the broom, Cameron thought it VERY unfortunate that Patrick hadn't had his own broom before now.

But that also meant that maybe getting this particular broom wasn't right for him just yet. "Maybe you should go for another broom then, though." He nodded towards the others on the display. "A change from a school broom to...this one might be a bit...extreme." Yeah?
”It’s very similar only the ball explodes on you.” he smiled thinking of all the times it had blown up in his brothers face when they were playing at home. He figured he should suggest that as a fun game to play with the quidditch team to who ever the captain was this term.

He started paying attention again, pulling his heads out of the clouds. He looked at the broom again sizing it up and the others to try and decide what he was going to do. “I’ll probably have to come back again because I can’t make my mind up about it yet. But who knows which way I’ll go.”