Thread: Minister's Office: Conference and Meeting Rooms
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 11:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

”Miss Bones,” Conley said in greeting as he sat himself down. “You look lovely today,” He said in greeting. It wasn’t a suck up comment – merely a pleasant observation. Perhaps it was the pending impeachment procedures that brought out a twinkle in her eye. Conley thought that she certainly looked less stressed and definitely more determined than usual. But then, Conley had only known Ms. Bones while Nickels had been in power and Nickels was enough for anyone to want to take a permanent vacation to St. Mungos.

"Mrs." Bones."

And that was all she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
"Good day to you both, January, Conley," she nodded at them as she took her seat, looking around them cautiously. "The man better not walk in. We need to be prepared for what we'll say if he does." The former Slytherin had quite a few stories in mind.
To the one concern brought up in the room, January smoothed her blouse and spoke up to ease her mind. "Oh no, I think he tries to as stay far away from work as possible." If she wasn't mistaken, she thought she saw him heading down to go get something to eat. And hopefully not to spike the food.

As to the others that came in, January merely nodded. She didn't have much of a sense of humor usually, but she wasn't too keen on humor today, in a meeting where they would be deciding the future of the Ministry of Magic. So, to Victoria's comment, she merely said, "Yes, actually it does." Then she used her wand to sound proof the room.

"Except we're past offering him advice and asking for his opinion. We have proof that Morgan Nickels has spiked Ministry food and has... altered the form of some of our employees, including some of our own Department Heads. Several other mishaps have happened that suggest his involvement..." January took a seat at the head of the table and clasped her hands in front of her. "Today, we need to discuss legal actions, the impeachment of Nickels, an election to be held for a new Minister and an interim Minister until the elections are held and finalized."

January searched the faces in the room for any comments. "Am I correct in assuming that no one disproves of the impeachment?"

Then she looked at Isaac. "What kind of legal actions can and should be taken in this instance?" Surely there was some sort of punishment for this. It was a petty, silly crime, but Morgan was a silly man.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise