View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 04:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The woman simply nodded her head at Daisy's explanation about how expressing her feelings was something that was difficult for her to do. Truth be told, everyone, even herself, sometimes had trouble with that. But she could understand the Hufflepuffs situation. "While it may be hard at times, it is important that you do find a way to express yourself. It helps with the grieving process, and it does help in the long run make sense of everything. Even if it may be hard, your friends and family will be there for you no matter what."

What she said next about Muggle Studies and the connection it created with her father when they were apart caused Regina to steadily nod her head. She remained silent for a few moments before speaking. "I don't think that sounds weird at all," the headmistress replied. "I actually think continuing with Muggle Studies would be beneficial. Even though your father may not be here physically with us and that may be difficult to cope with for the time being, he is still part of you. If you felt that connection in that particular class, I think it would help you keep his memory alive, so to speak."

As for the girl's future, the woman had this to say, "I think those are solid aspirations, Miss Swann. Have you discussed this, as well as your thoughts about Muggle Studies, with your Head of House? That seems like something Professor Myers ought to know and may also be able to provide his own insight on."
Daisy carefully listened to Headmistress Hawthorne's advice. Her words were really helping. When the Headmistress mentioned expressing grief, Daisy replied with, "I did focus my grief and making my father proud during the house Quidditch trials. It must have done some good since I obtained the position of Keeper."

Daisy nodded in thought as the Headmistress discussed Muggle Studies with her. "I think you are right, Headmistress."

As for the question of if Daisy had discussed Muggle Studies and future aspirations with Professor Myers, Daisy shook her head. "I think I'll get onto that as soon as possible."

She carefully got up but stayed standing on the spot. "Thanks for letting me talk with you, Headmistress. I think I am going to go and try to see if Professor Myers is free."