Thread: Minister's Office: Conference and Meeting Rooms
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default sorry for the delaaaay.
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

There seemed to be no time for questions because at that moment, the Minister of Magic finally arrived. Although rather peeved at his late arrival and his personal need to always make an entrance, January's face remained cool and calm and she herself remained collected. Ignoring the comment and the wink coming from the Minister, January cleared her throat and moved on with the meeting.

"Thank you for joining us, Minister Nickels. I know you're a busy man." Or he should be, at least. She was going to make him get busy in a minute by moving his things back into his OWN office. January was a grown adult who did not like to share.

With no further comment on the froyo machine, January returned her eyes to her notes. "There will be some slight shifting around in this level for a bit. We're going to be working with a program our former Minister, Althea Scabior, had begun, so if you seem some new people and hear of new offices and positions, don't be alarmed." It was rather exciting. Also, it was rather a shame that Althea wasn't still here to work on the project with her.

"On the same page of positions here in the level... I want to get on the same page as all of you. If any of you wish to discuss your position with me at all, be it promotions or pay raises or anything at all, please don't be afraid to do so. My door is almost always open." She didn't want to be the kind of leader that hid in their office all the time. She wanted to be approachable and helpful.

January set down her notes. "I do hope to get to know you all rather well and I hope you'll be patient with me as I get used to this role and this department." Then January looked at the Minister, intending to end the meeting rather soon. "So, unless you have anything to add, Mr. Nickles, I think we can call this meeting adjourned." Anything?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise