Thread: Law Enforcement: Training Room
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 04:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Yeah, we can do that." Angelo wasn't exactly expecting NOT to pass. It was just a matter of by how much. A little ahead of Evie, his wand out, Angelo felt the ground begin to give way, his booted feet beginning to sink down, into rock.

"Evie stop! Don't come any closer!" He said urgently, not wanting her to get stuck in... whatever this was. Not quicksand... quickrock? "I'm stuck."
"Good," she responded, keeping her pace. But only for a moment. Evie stopped when Angelo called out to her, and even took a step back just in case she had gone to far. Stuck? Stuck in what? They had been walking on what just like rock and now he was sinking... into rock.

Her chest lurched momentarily for the safety of her partner, but she remained calm. "Is it still pulling you down?" she asked, wracking her brain for what might possibly stop it.

"Finite Incantatem!" she tried first, pointing her wand around the rock at his feet. It was perhaps more complicated than that, but it was always good to start with the basics first.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise