View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 04:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry followed Noelle's gaze down the dungeon corridor. He had pretty much the same reaction when it was first suggested to him, but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to try it.

"I know it's kind of unusual," he chuckled. "But someone mentioned it to me before, to try in case of really bad weather." Henry didn't usually mind rain or the cold when it came to running, but he supposed an indoor course might come in handy during a blizzard or thunderstorm or something. "I think it might be a challenge, but I'm always up for one of those," he added with a grin.

His eyes shifted to her bag as she held it up and he gave her a nod. "Oh.. that's one class I need to put extra work in too." It was a class that gave him some difficulty which was mildly frustrating because he wasn't sure why. Shouldn't it be just like following a recipe?
The course he was about to run was indeed unusual. Noelle was quite amused actually. She wouldn't put it past Henry to get out and try new things. This course being one of them. The look in his eye made her actually want to do it with him......

Hmm........

Noelle turned and put her bag down. Pulling off her cloak, she put it on top of her bag and undid her tie. She was still in uniform because she hadn't had a chance to actually go to her dorm to change since class had ended. "Okay, you've tempted me. Why not let's make this interesting eh??"

It was no mystery that Noelle was competitive. "If I win, you owe me......" What did Noelle want from him?? Hmm... "Something. And if you win you get some extra pointers from me in potions?" Noelle looked at Henry, expecting him to see where her train of thought was going.