View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Nicky could not quite remember what the girl had done to inspire ire in the previous year. Truthfully, Nicky didn't pay her much mind at all , but she knew there was something that had irked her. No matter. It was the creature's attitude that had her going this time.

"Didn't you?" she replied, voice just above a whisper. "Tracking mud everywhere." The blonde shook her head. "You should be thanking me. I could have turned those unfortunate boots of yours into tap shoes. Or woken up the paintings. Or do anything number of things to you. But I cleaned up after you."

She twirled her wand in her hand, waiting to see how the girl responded. She could be grateful... or she could be sorry.
She was seething. Furious. Red. Red. Red. It was all Aslan felt as Nicky continued on, her whispered words were lighting a fire and it was taking a fair bit of Aslan's resolve and logic not to do something to shut the older witch up.

Confrontational? Yes. Stupid? Sometimes, but Aslan knew where she stood. "dont be stupid, if I get caught so do you." It didn't take much insight to realize the Ravenclaw had only cleaned up after Aslan to hide herself away, after all, it was clear Nicky didn't care a drop. She was cool, not in Daxton's way. Daxton was ice blue and full of a shimmering hate. Nicky wasn't blue, she was white hot, ready to explode at the drop of a hat if only given the right reason.

And Aslan suddenly had decided that she wanted very much to be that reason. She stared down the older girl, eyes glinting with resolve and her mouth pressed into a tight line. "It's not like you can apparate away from this spot or disillusion yourself quickly enough to avoid the Professors or prefects." she whispered, crossing her arms under her chest. She took a step forward, wand still in hand. Wordlessly, Aslan egged the girl on.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence