View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Despite being in Hogwarts for two months now, the corridors within the old castle were still a mystery to him. Tak liked to consider himself observant. But what use was that to you when a staircase could change directions any time that it wanted to, leading you into a completely different place? He had been trying to go to the first floor to get to his Muggle Studies class, but when the grand staircase changed he suddenly found himself on the third, even though he had been on the second one before.

It was without a doubt confusing. Fumbling a little with the books in his arms Tak turned, determined to find a different way to class.

That was when he saw him.

Daxton Prince.

Perched on top of a statue, as if it were a normal thing to do. Daxton Prince, punk extraordinaire, specialty: being a complete and total jerk. Oh, and being a bird apparently.

Hazel eyes glanced up at him, the thought of going to class vanishing from his mind.
Tak allowed the name roll around his mouth just like he did when he first learnt his name. Daxton Prince.

His throat felt dry. He wanted to call out, yell, do something. But all he could do was stare.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}

Last edited by Kaos.Doodles; 09-21-2016 at 09:56 AM.