Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 03:46 PM   #68 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Her life wasn't easy to explain and personally she didn't want to explain it, so when Miranda started about warm bodies and her dad or Diar listening to her music, she just really wasn't sure how to respond. She wanted to lie and say yes they were the best. They were a big happy family and all cared for each other and hung out, which they did... They'd watch movies once in a great while in the movie room, but in all honesty they weren't close. None of them were close at all and for at least Nat the walls seemed to build a bit more lately.

"They are busy. Diar is a model and an actor so he is gone a lot and dad is a pro quidditch player. So they have their own things to deal with. They don't have time to just sit around and listen to me play. He's heard my bad though, but it's pretty sound proof so it doesn't bother them." She chewed on her lip a bit, "Dad took me surfing this summer and last Christmas he took a few of my friends and I to a beach. It was fantastic." He was a good dad in his own ways and she loved him.

"I wouldn't say I know everything, but I do know a lot. I read about them in the library and have studied. My old professor made sure I knew my stuff before she trusted me to fly alone. " Thinking about it she should owl that professor to tell her how she was doing. Maybe she still worked there or maybe not. "Professor Newton is great. He would help you with anything you need." She felt Miranda could really get along with him if she needed the help.

"Of course. I got to get a feel for this new professor, but if he lets us ride them outside of class you can come with me anytime."

Randa could tell she'd hit on a nerve with thge whole family thing... Gosh she always said something that made people uncomfortable... she listened with a thoughtful smiles as Natalia talked about her dad and his boyfriend/husband person... It made her appreciate the fact that her parents showed how much they loved her all the time. She really couldn't imagine feeling as alone as she could tell Nat felt... The way it sounded to her Nat was trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to convince Miranda that life was just peachy keen... But she could see right through it...

" Wow, surfing?.. That must have been alot of fun....." , she smiled as Nat filled her in about surfing and the beach. " We're supposed to go on holiday during Christmas... I can't wait... " beaming.

Then she continued on talking about the winged horses... Such an interesting topic and Randa loved seeing her friend brighten up just at the thought of the winged creatures... " Well, you know more than anyone I know.. " smiling. " Hopefully We'll be able to.. I think it'd be so much fun to ride one around the grounds.. " She added with a little giggle.

" Yeah, he's a great teacher.. I just think it's something wrong with me... " ,shrugging. " But I'll go and see if he wouldn't mind giving me a few tutoring sessions... I can't bring any more low marks in that class... *she added with a sigh.