View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 07:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He was just about to throw the next dart when a woman's voice caught his attention. Looking around he smiled at his coworker. Yes, he did know she worked in his department. He had seen her at meeting and around the floor. He smiled at her and then looked back to the dart board. Throwing the dart he made it close to the center. One of these days he would be getting it in the center.

Turning to focus on the woman that had spoke he gave a smile, "Hey, Thanks. It could be better, but I could agree it's not horrible. Do you play?" Maybe they could play a game or something. "Level five was getting a bit stuffy so thought I'd come here to breath some fresh air." He wondered if she was having the same problems or if she was here for another reason. "I don't think we have ever been officially introduced. I'm Warner."
The possibility that she had interrupted anything, or that he would have reacted badly to her interruption, hadn’t exactly occurred to Kendall until after she had made her comment. There was still enough of the Kendall from her Hogwarts years in her that she occasionally acted before she thought, but then this time wasn’t likely to end with her being hexed to the point of being comatose. She figured she had good enough reflexes that she could avoid a dart, anyway. Luckily that didn’t appear to be necessary, as he had turned in response to her compliment. “You’re welcome,” she replied with a grin, followed by a slight shrug. “Never tried, but I might be good at it?” She had practice with arrows anyway. Darts couldn’t be that different.

She had laughed at his comment about level five, anyhow. “Honestly? I just felt like exploring and ended up here.” She hadn’t felt like their level was stuffy. A lot of paperwork, maybe, but at least she could find the fun in it. She’d given him another grin at the introduction part, too. “Probably not. I don’t think Gidyun felt like he had to?” Not that she thought she was famous or anything, but then she didn’t recall many other metamorphmagi in the Ministry, let alone ones who preferred pink streaks in their hair. “Kendall.”

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero