sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 304 users online including...
MadMadamMalfoy , rgbargeleot , hermionesclone , kayquilz , ueepuesher , astrocat , RobertoSleem , vivianbd11 , keyokerome , Eldargal

18 members
286 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Election Era


Election Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Ministers for Magic, Sherman Clark [IC January 2086 - December 2089; OOC February 2015 - June 2016] & Althea Scabior [IC January 2090 - December 2093; OOC February 2016 - June 2017]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 02:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,696

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Atrium Break Room
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee


Feeling stressed out from the vigorous schedule of your work day? Are you able to take a break? Do you enjoy having fun at work? If you answered YES to anyone of these questions, this is the room for you!

Everything from billiards to foosball is located in this area...and ALL for the enjoyment of the Ministry employees (Ministry-wide). So, kick back, relax, knock some balls around...and then get back to work. Productivity makes the Ministry go ROUND!
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-28-2015, 06:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Hehe steph
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Yes, she WAS exhausted-- only mental of course because Tiffany Price would never go out in public with bags under her eyes unless they were designer, duh. And everyone knew that level 1 had only the BEST break room of the entire Ministry, so why hadn't she went there? Well for one reason and one reason only. And this reason had everything to do with only the best eye candy around: One Ezra Bellamy.

How was she supposed to clear her head when she knew she was breathing the same air as him? So that's why she was here. Far, far away from that break room and instead enjoying the nice quiet of this one. It wasn't nearly up to par with theirs, but... It'd have to do. She walked over to a comfortable well, comfortable enough looking seat before flattening her skirt and pulling out a copy of Witch Weekly. What better way to clear your mind of buzzing Bellamy thoughts?

No better way. That's what. Merlin, why did she keep thinking about him? Ever since they danced together. Bloody terrible idea that was. Ugh. Ezra freaking Bellamy. LEAVE HER MIND, NOW! (Please?)
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-01-2015, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default *snugs adorable Ari*
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yes, she WAS exhausted-- only mental of course because Tiffany Price would never go out in public with bags under her eyes unless they were designer, duh. And everyone knew that level 1 had only the BEST break room of the entire Ministry, so why hadn't she went there? Well for one reason and one reason only. And this reason had everything to do with only the best eye candy around: One Ezra Bellamy.

How was she supposed to clear her head when she knew she was breathing the same air as him? So that's why she was here. Far, far away from that break room and instead enjoying the nice quiet of this one. It wasn't nearly up to par with theirs, but... It'd have to do. She walked over to a comfortable well, comfortable enough looking seat before flattening her skirt and pulling out a copy of Witch Weekly. What better way to clear your mind of buzzing Bellamy thoughts?

No better way. That's what. Merlin, why did she keep thinking about him? Ever since they danced together. Bloody terrible idea that was. Ugh. Ezra freaking Bellamy. LEAVE HER MIND, NOW! (Please?)
Jasmine decided to meet Tiffany here since she wanted to apologize for her actions at the dance floor. She didn't mean to intrude like that. I mean she was having a nice dance with a hot guy. Tiffany was getting her flirt on and she ruined it. As she was looking for her, she noticed someone was reading a newspaper.

Now whooooo could that beee?

She stopped walking and looked at the person and she noticed the face hiding behind the paper. She smiled to herself and began to walk over. "You know if you wanna hide your face I suggest you use a hat. Using witch weekly is an old tactic ooorrrr maybe use a different make up brand." she winked. Now for the real reason she was here. "Listen Tiffany I am really sorry I ruined your dance with that guy. I feel really bad for that.." she looked down at her finger intertwining with each other.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-01-2015, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: *SNUGS THE STEPH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine decided to meet Tiffany here since she wanted to apologize for her actions at the dance floor. She didn't mean to intrude like that. I mean she was having a nice dance with a hot guy. Tiffany was getting her flirt on and she ruined it. As she was looking for her, she noticed someone was reading a newspaper.

Now whooooo could that beee?

She stopped walking and looked at the person and she noticed the face hiding behind the paper. She smiled to herself and began to walk over. "You know if you wanna hide your face I suggest you use a hat. Using witch weekly is an old tactic ooorrrr maybe use a different make up brand." she winked. Now for the real reason she was here. "Listen Tiffany I am really sorry I ruined your dance with that guy. I feel really bad for that.." she looked down at her finger intertwining with each other.
She began to lean back a bit, letting herself get into a comfortable position on the couch. If she was going to try and relax, then she light as well allow herself to, you know? Except it was kind of hard trying to relax, knowing that her break would soon be over and she'd have to return back to her cubicle... Which was way too close to his cubicle. Merlin. Licking her finger to turn the next page, she heard someone making their way into the room. She quickly lifted the magazine up a little so that it hid her face-- not that she'd ever want to hide her face because it was beautiful, but uh what if it was Ezra??

But it wasn't. She recognized that voice. Jasmine. It's not like she was angry with the her... Just... Annoyed. But also, looking back at it... Dancing with him was a mistake. She slowly lowered the magazine before looking over at her friend, "I wasn't trying to hide my face," she lied smoothly, "Besides, wearing hats indoors is tacky, Jasmine, you should know that and I'd never switch my makeup loyalties." Chanel her thing. DUH. Switching was an absurd idea, she'd never go through with it. Never ever. The brunette, did however, lose her magazine, setting it down on the small table beside her.

GAH. She was bringing up that night again. "It's-- I'm not going to lie and say it's okay... But, it was for the best... I shouldn't have been dancing with him at all." But she'd do it again in a heartbeat. Ugh. And she hated herself for that.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-01-2015, 02:48 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: ADORABLE ARI <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She began to lean back a bit, letting herself get into a comfortable position on the couch. If she was going to try and relax, then she light as well allow herself to, you know? Except it was kind of hard trying to relax, knowing that her break would soon be over and she'd have to return back to her cubicle... Which was way too close to his cubicle. Merlin. Licking her finger to turn the next page, she heard someone making their way into the room. She quickly lifted the magazine up a little so that it hid her face-- not that she'd ever want to hide her face because it was beautiful, but uh what if it was Ezra??

But it wasn't. She recognized that voice. Jasmine. It's not like she was angry with the her... Just... Annoyed. But also, looking back at it... Dancing with him was a mistake. She slowly lowered the magazine before looking over at her friend, "I wasn't trying to hide my face," she lied smoothly, "Besides, wearing hats indoors is tacky, Jasmine, you should know that and I'd never switch my makeup loyalties." Chanel her thing. DUH. Switching was an absurd idea, she'd never go through with it. Never ever. The brunette, did however, lose her magazine, setting it down on the small table beside her.

GAH. She was bringing up that night again. "It's-- I'm not going to lie and say it's okay... But, it was for the best... I shouldn't have been dancing with him at all." But she'd do it again in a heartbeat. Ugh. And she hated herself for that.


As Jasmine made her way over Tiffany seemed to have the annoyed expression on her face. She seemed to be the last person Tiffany wanted to see. She began to walk slowly when approaching her and she knew Tiffany was flat out lying to her. Jazz had the habbit of knowing when people were because her mother was an excellent role model for that. "That is bloody merlin untrue and you know it." she called her out on it. She might as well cut the crap. She shrugged and agreed with her on that. Wearing hats indoors is tacky and Jasmine would be caught dead with one unless it matched her exercise outfit.

She rolled her eyes and laughed at Tiff. She could be so funny sometimes and Jasmine did switch her make up brand just recently and had never been happier but it seemed Tiff was stubborn. She was gonna have to crack that. Jazz heard Tiffany explain and she shook her head at Tiff. "I don't think it was a mistake if both of you were having a fun time. Have you seen each other in the office since then?" she asked curiously.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-01-2015, 05:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
As Jasmine made her way over Tiffany seemed to have the annoyed expression on her face. She seemed to be the last person Tiffany wanted to see. She began to walk slowly when approaching her and she knew Tiffany was flat out lying to her. Jazz had the habbit of knowing when people were because her mother was an excellent role model for that. "That is bloody merlin untrue and you know it." she called her out on it. She might as well cut the crap. She shrugged and agreed with her on that. Wearing hats indoors is tacky and Jasmine would be caught dead with one unless it matched her exercise outfit.

She rolled her eyes and laughed at Tiff. She could be so funny sometimes and Jasmine did switch her make up brand just recently and had never been happier but it seemed Tiff was stubborn. She was gonna have to crack that. Jazz heard Tiffany explain and she shook her head at Tiff. "I don't think it was a mistake if both of you were having a fun time. Have you seen each other in the office since then?" she asked curiously.
For the record, Jasmine wasn't exactly the last person Tiffany wanted to see. No, that slot was reserved for a certain man who happened to work on the same exact level as her. But maybe Jasmine was a close second? Only because she knew of the Ezra thing, though. Normally, Tiffany loved her company. Just saying. Alright, alright so maybe it WAS a lie. "I just thought you were someone else." But no need to get into specifics here.

The brunette carefully crossed one leg over top the other as she pushed herself further away from the back of her seat, so that she was now sitting straight. She ignored the bit about it not being a mistake-- because clearly IT WAS-- and instead nodded to the second bit. "He's on level one as well, our cubicles aren't too far apart... Seeing him is inevitable." Hence the fact that she was taking a break in the break room that wasn't their break room. Merlin. That was a tongue twister. But anyways, it was worth it. Because here she was and here he wasn't. "I don't really have much of a choice," not that she was really complaining, though. Because, Tiffany Price could never turn down eye candy.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-01-2015, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
For the record, Jasmine wasn't exactly the last person Tiffany wanted to see. No, that slot was reserved for a certain man who happened to work on the same exact level as her. But maybe Jasmine was a close second? Only because she knew of the Ezra thing, though. Normally, Tiffany loved her company. Just saying. Alright, alright so maybe it WAS a lie. "I just thought you were someone else." But no need to get into specifics here.

The brunette carefully crossed one leg over top the other as she pushed herself further away from the back of her seat, so that she was now sitting straight. She ignored the bit about it not being a mistake-- because clearly IT WAS-- and instead nodded to the second bit. "He's on level one as well, our cubicles aren't too far apart... Seeing him is inevitable." Hence the fact that she was taking a break in the break room that wasn't their break room. Merlin. That was a tongue twister. But anyways, it was worth it. Because here she was and here he wasn't. "I don't really have much of a choice," not that she was really complaining, though. Because, Tiffany Price could never turn down eye candy.
Jasmine nodded and understood she thought she was someone else. I guess she wasn't FULLY over the fact she ruined her date with Ezra. She keeps saying it is was a mistake but if it was a mistake then why was she sooo happy? Tiffany can be quite confusing sometimes. Jazz had to say something. "Fine if it wa a mistake then why on the dance floor did I see you having the time of your life. Stop making excuses Tiffany it is only gonna make things worse. I'd say go after the guy." she advised her friend. Jazz told the truth as it is and if it hurt Tiffany then at least she wasn't sorry for saying how she felt.

She smirked and at least they could see each other now. They couldn't avoid each other so that meant fate. "Aahhh I see..." She would have to talk to Ezra later. She wanted to get the details without Tiffany knowing. She raised her eyebrows at her attitude and laughed at her. "You are soo confusing sometimes Tiffany. I bet you like seeing that eye candy.." she winked. "Plus I don't want him as bad as you do. You can be in denial as much as you want but your actions speak more than words." She kept looking around and noticed they were the only ones in the break room right now. "I mean if you want me to leave you can just say so.." she offered.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine nodded and understood she thought she was someone else. I guess she wasn't FULLY over the fact she ruined her date with Ezra. She keeps saying it is was a mistake but if it was a mistake then why was she sooo happy? Tiffany can be quite confusing sometimes. Jazz had to say something. "Fine if it wa a mistake then why on the dance floor did I see you having the time of your life. Stop making excuses Tiffany it is only gonna make things worse. I'd say go after the guy." she advised her friend. Jazz told the truth as it is and if it hurt Tiffany then at least she wasn't sorry for saying how she felt.

She smirked and at least they could see each other now. They couldn't avoid each other so that meant fate. "Aahhh I see..." She would have to talk to Ezra later. She wanted to get the details without Tiffany knowing. She raised her eyebrows at her attitude and laughed at her. "You are soo confusing sometimes Tiffany. I bet you like seeing that eye candy.." she winked. "Plus I don't want him as bad as you do. You can be in denial as much as you want but your actions speak more than words." She kept looking around and noticed they were the only ones in the break room right now. "I mean if you want me to leave you can just say so.." she offered.
Jasmine just didn't seem to get it. If it was THAT easy, then Tiffany would have figured it out by now, okay? But it wasn't THAT easy. "Look, Jasmine, I just don't go after guys. If he wants me, then he should be the one to say something. Not the other way around." It just wasn't how Tiffany Price worked, alright? She didn't do the chasing. She quietly uncrossed her legs, before crossing the other one over this time. Again, she idly kicked her foot around while listening to her friends speak. It was all stuff she had heard before.

"Of course, I think he's great eye candy. But that's all he is," she explained leaning back on the palms of her hands. "No, I don't want you to leave, look I didn't mean to come across as angry, alright?" she was trying to give her most sincere look too, by the way. Gosh. "He just confuses me?" Well, that was an understatement, but also the truth? But she wasn't about to be vulnerable nope. Tiffany Price was not about that life. Ahem. "Anyways, what about you? Any men in your life? I can help you find someone!?" SEE it'd be TONS of fun. And also an amazing way to change the subject. Not just pretty, she was smart too. Hehe.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-08-2015, 03:38 AM   #9 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Tiffany!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Jasmine just didn't seem to get it. If it was THAT easy, then Tiffany would have figured it out by now, okay? But it wasn't THAT easy. "Look, Jasmine, I just don't go after guys. If he wants me, then he should be the one to say something. Not the other way around." It just wasn't how Tiffany Price worked, alright? She didn't do the chasing. She quietly uncrossed her legs, before crossing the other one over this time. Again, she idly kicked her foot around while listening to her friends speak. It was all stuff she had heard before.

"Of course, I think he's great eye candy. But that's all he is," she explained leaning back on the palms of her hands. "No, I don't want you to leave, look I didn't mean to come across as angry, alright?" she was trying to give her most sincere look too, by the way. Gosh. "He just confuses me?" Well, that was an understatement, but also the truth? But she wasn't about to be vulnerable nope. Tiffany Price was not about that life. Ahem. "Anyways, what about you? Any men in your life? I can help you find someone!?" SEE it'd be TONS of fun. And also an amazing way to change the subject. Not just pretty, she was smart too. Hehe.


Jasmine nodded and respected Tiffany's wishes. "You know what girl. You are right. Let him do the chasing. I just wanted to get your confidence is up but if you are persistent on letting him do the chasing then so be it.." she said no point in arguing anymore. She got the vibe from her. She seemed mad or just annoyed hearing the same thing by the way her foot was tapping. She kept her mouth shut from now.

That is all he is? Just great eye candy? Jasmine scoffed and raised a skeptical eyebrow. "That is ALL he is...?" she asked. "Mhmmmm...." she said not believing a word she said. She knew there was something more to it but she wasn't gonna press on it. As soon as she was leaving, she heard Tiffany asking her not to leave. Jasmine turned around and sat down next to her friend. I mean she was only trying to help her. If she was annoyed just say so. Speak your mind! "You could have fooled me.." she replied cooly. I mean if she was acting angry then she will return it. "I mean if I annoyed you just say it next time alright?" No beating around the bush.

Huh..he just confused her? She laughed at the typical answer. "Well hate to break it you Tiffany but I think your guy thinks the same way. Men are simple minded but we girls are the confusing ones.." she shrugged giving a little advice. Now the topic of guys backfired on her. She scoffed and shook her head. "Nawww not yet. I had no luck. I mean back home I had guys throwing themselves at me but here in the wizarding world I found no one yet.." she shrugged and grinned sheepishly.

Alright maybe the guys throwing themselves at her was a liiitttlleee bit of an exaggeration but she didn't want Tiffany to think of her as lame or a prude.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: i'm lame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine nodded and respected Tiffany's wishes. "You know what girl. You are right. Let him do the chasing. I just wanted to get your confidence is up but if you are persistent on letting him do the chasing then so be it.." she said no point in arguing anymore. She got the vibe from her. She seemed mad or just annoyed hearing the same thing by the way her foot was tapping. She kept her mouth shut from now.

That is all he is? Just great eye candy? Jasmine scoffed and raised a skeptical eyebrow. "That is ALL he is...?" she asked. "Mhmmmm...." she said not believing a word she said. She knew there was something more to it but she wasn't gonna press on it. As soon as she was leaving, she heard Tiffany asking her not to leave. Jasmine turned around and sat down next to her friend. I mean she was only trying to help her. If she was annoyed just say so. Speak your mind! "You could have fooled me.." she replied cooly. I mean if she was acting angry then she will return it. "I mean if I annoyed you just say it next time alright?" No beating around the bush.

Huh..he just confused her? She laughed at the typical answer. "Well hate to break it you Tiffany but I think your guy thinks the same way. Men are simple minded but we girls are the confusing ones.." she shrugged giving a little advice. Now the topic of guys backfired on her. She scoffed and shook her head. "Nawww not yet. I had no luck. I mean back home I had guys throwing themselves at me but here in the wizarding world I found no one yet.." she shrugged and grinned sheepishly.

Alright maybe the guys throwing themselves at her was a liiitttlleee bit of an exaggeration but she didn't want Tiffany to think of her as lame or a prude.


Tiffany just smiled at Jasmine. No matter what the blonde tried to convince her of, this brunette was perfectly satisfied with not doing anything about that man thank you very much. Besides, there was no need to get her confidence up. She had plenty. Maybe even a bit too much of it, though she'd never admit that out loud. It was totally a pride thing, yes. Oop.

"Yup. Precisely. It's what I've been trying to tell you this whole time." Except Jasmine clearly didn't believe her, even still. But ugh, whatever. She'd stop trying. Jasmine could believe whatever the heck she wanted. Didn't make it any less true. Ahem. Uh. Yeah. Just eyecandy. "Look, Jasmine... It's not that you're annoying me. It's that all these questions about Ezra are annoying me. I don't even like him like that so I don't see why it's a big deal." Lieeeeeees. Well the last part was a lie. The rest was true, the rest about Jasmine not being directly annoying. Not on her own anyways, but with all the questions. Maybe.

But they weren't going to talk about Tiffany anymore. They were onto a new subject now. Hehehe. Thank goodness. Although she liked being under the spotlight most times, this was starting to get old. "What if I help find you someone?!" It'd be GREAT! They could walk around the entire ministry, and Tiffany could advertise her. She'd have someone in no time. And then, Jasmine wouldn't even want to think about asking anymore questions because she'd be so wrapped up in her own life by then. Plan was full-proof.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-12-2015, 03:22 AM   #11 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Tiffany just smiled at Jasmine. No matter what the blonde tried to convince her of, this brunette was perfectly satisfied with not doing anything about that man thank you very much. Besides, there was no need to get her confidence up. She had plenty. Maybe even a bit too much of it, though she'd never admit that out loud. It was totally a pride thing, yes. Oop.

"Yup. Precisely. It's what I've been trying to tell you this whole time." Except Jasmine clearly didn't believe her, even still. But ugh, whatever. She'd stop trying. Jasmine could believe whatever the heck she wanted. Didn't make it any less true. Ahem. Uh. Yeah. Just eyecandy. "Look, Jasmine... It's not that you're annoying me. It's that all these questions about Ezra are annoying me. I don't even like him like that so I don't see why it's a big deal." Lieeeeeees. Well the last part was a lie. The rest was true, the rest about Jasmine not being directly annoying. Not on her own anyways, but with all the questions. Maybe.

But they weren't going to talk about Tiffany anymore. They were onto a new subject now. Hehehe. Thank goodness. Although she liked being under the spotlight most times, this was starting to get old. "What if I help find you someone?!" It'd be GREAT! They could walk around the entire ministry, and Tiffany could advertise her. She'd have someone in no time. And then, Jasmine wouldn't even want to think about asking anymore questions because she'd be so wrapped up in her own life by then. Plan was full-proof.
Jasmine shrugged and looked around the break room and didn't like Tiffany's attitude right now. She heard her comment and she scoffed. "You don't even like him.. Yeahhh UH HUH..." was all she said raising a skeptical eyebrow. "Whatever miss Tiffany.." she grinned smugly. She didn't see the big deal but Jasmine did. Loud and clear. "Next time I see Ezra I am gonna ask him if he likes you.." she smiled and liked teasing her just a little.

Woaahh she wanted to help her find a guy? She stood there wide eyed and gulped. She wasn't good with the guys. "Ermm how would you do that exactly?" she needed details.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-15-2015, 06:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine shrugged and looked around the break room and didn't like Tiffany's attitude right now. She heard her comment and she scoffed. "You don't even like him.. Yeahhh UH HUH..." was all she said raising a skeptical eyebrow. "Whatever miss Tiffany.." she grinned smugly. She didn't see the big deal but Jasmine did. Loud and clear. "Next time I see Ezra I am gonna ask him if he likes you.." she smiled and liked teasing her just a little.

Woaahh she wanted to help her find a guy? She stood there wide eyed and gulped. She wasn't good with the guys. "Ermm how would you do that exactly?" she needed details.
Again Tiffany leaned back a little on her chair. She could tell that Jasmine wasn't all too happy with her at the moment, but it wasn't her fault. Tiffany wasn't all too happy with Jasmine at the moment, either. They could sort it out some other time. All this talk about Ezra was making her very uneasy. For some unknown reason. Ahem. ANYWAYS. She let her eyes widen just a bit at Jasmine's clear attempt to startle her, but other than that she wouldn't let her friend know how much that thought terrified her. "Of course he likes me," she let on an easy shrug and an effortless smile, though she wasn't actually as certain as she lead on. Did he? Maybe she didn't want to know the answer.

Though she was very relieved for the topic switch and it did help her ease up a bit. Not that she showed any difference outwardly because Tiffany Price always did a great job of keeping composed. But on the inside she was flooded with absolute relief. "Mmm, I guess you'll have to see!" she winked. "I'm quite good at advertising, Jasmine. We'll find you a man in no time at all." Okay well, she was good at advertising, but also not a miracle worker. So erm, maybe this wasn't a promise she should've been making, but oh well.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 03:57 AM   #13 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo C. Alvarez
Law Enforcement
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars


She was exhausteeeeeeeeeed.

Sakura had not anticipate how heavy a load it would be to balance uni, work and adulting. The small, dark haired girl just about dragged her feet to the break room. She still had an exam to study for after her shift was over. It was sad that she had not brought her school bag. If she had she could have studied a bit during her lunch.

Entering the room, she slowly wandered, her hand dragging over the green silk table with spheres that build a triangle. What an odd thing to have at work. She poked a ball and barely made a dent in the triangle. She poked again, harder this time, and triangle broke, spheres rolling this way and that, one of them even rolling into one of the holes on the table.

"Yaaaas," she whispered and high-fived herself. She did it!
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 06-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)


DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Steelsheen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Geekdom of Nerdtopia
Posts: 9,951

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post

She was exhausteeeeeeeeeed.

Sakura had not anticipate how heavy a load it would be to balance uni, work and adulting. The small, dark haired girl just about dragged her feet to the break room. She still had an exam to study for after her shift was over. It was sad that she had not brought her school bag. If she had she could have studied a bit during her lunch.

Entering the room, she slowly wandered, her hand dragging over the green silk table with spheres that build a triangle. What an odd thing to have at work. She poked a ball and barely made a dent in the triangle. She poked again, harder this time, and triangle broke, spheres rolling this way and that, one of them even rolling into one of the holes on the table.

"Yaaaas," she whispered and high-fived herself. She did it!
Vickers had just finished his lunch and was making his way out of the food court. But this room nearby caught his eye. He rarely deviates from his usual lunch routine, but this time maybe a quick side trip wouldn’t be so bad? For all the time he's been working here, this area he has never even walked in to.

So he crossed the threshold and realized it was a playground. Not a children's playground mind, but toys for the big boys and girls. Did they have hoops? Maybe he can shake off some cobwebs from his game--

-- he turned all of a sudden when he heard the pool balls scatter. Oh look someone was playing. Even sunk a few. He smiled shyly at the girl and, trying not to be a nuisance, decided to just sit somewhere off to the side to watch her play. Magic was amazing and all, but as an Engineer he was always interested seeing the laws of physics and geometry in action.
__________________
++Tenacius ++🐦++ Salander++🐦++ Deo ++🐦++ Vickers ++🐦++ Huxley ++🐦+ Aquila++

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline  
Old 07-21-2016, 10:06 PM   #15 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Warner wasn't having a good day. He was just over it to be fully honest. So instead of staying at his desk Warner left the department and headed to the break room. Once he stepped into the room and looked around he knew exactly where he was headed.

The dart board!


Yes this was exactly where he needed. Walking across the room he picked up the darts. Looking at the board he focused and started throwing them at the board. This was exactly what he needed.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 07-22-2016, 01:18 AM   #16 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default Since you didn't specify who :P
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Warner wasn't having a good day. He was just over it to be fully honest. So instead of staying at his desk Warner left the department and headed to the break room. Once he stepped into the room and looked around he knew exactly where he was headed.

The dart board!


Yes this was exactly where he needed. Walking across the room he picked up the darts. Looking at the board he focused and started throwing them at the board. This was exactly what he needed.
Maybe it was the chocolate stash, but Kendall realized she hadn’t really gotten around to investigating much below her own level. Granted, she’d had to eat occasionally, but she hadn’t frequented the specialty area much. That very fact bothered her, since she liked to know everything she could about where she was. Besides, that could be important with her job too. The specialty area could accidentally get counterfeit items just as much as anyone else. Therefore, she needed to rectify the situation, and once she had finished up the paperwork she’d been working on, she had headed to the Atrium and the specialty area beyond.

The food court got pretty much ignored. That wasn’t important. She’d eaten chocolate while she’d been doing her paperwork after all. Instead, she followed the faint sound of something hitting a wall, finding herself in a break room that held all sorts of Muggle-type games. She’d glanced at them as she passed, curious to try some of them out sometime. It couldn’t be any more difficult than anything she’d done before now.

“You have good aim,” she observed, recognizing the other man in the room as someone she worked with. On the same level, anyway. Maybe not directly worked with.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 07-27-2016, 01:19 AM   #17 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Maybe it was the chocolate stash, but Kendall realized she hadn’t really gotten around to investigating much below her own level. Granted, she’d had to eat occasionally, but she hadn’t frequented the specialty area much. That very fact bothered her, since she liked to know everything she could about where she was. Besides, that could be important with her job too. The specialty area could accidentally get counterfeit items just as much as anyone else. Therefore, she needed to rectify the situation, and once she had finished up the paperwork she’d been working on, she had headed to the Atrium and the specialty area beyond.

The food court got pretty much ignored. That wasn’t important. She’d eaten chocolate while she’d been doing her paperwork after all. Instead, she followed the faint sound of something hitting a wall, finding herself in a break room that held all sorts of Muggle-type games. She’d glanced at them as she passed, curious to try some of them out sometime. It couldn’t be any more difficult than anything she’d done before now.

“You have good aim,” she observed, recognizing the other man in the room as someone she worked with. On the same level, anyway. Maybe not directly worked with.

He was just about to throw the next dart when a woman's voice caught his attention. Looking around he smiled at his coworker. Yes, he did know she worked in his department. He had seen her at meeting and around the floor. He smiled at her and then looked back to the dart board. Throwing the dart he made it close to the center. One of these days he would be getting it in the center.


Turning to focus on the woman that had spoke he gave a smile, "Hey, Thanks. It could be better, but I could agree it's not horrible. Do you play?" Maybe they could play a game or something. "Level five was getting a bit stuffy so thought I'd come here to breath some fresh air." He wondered if she was having the same problems or if she was here for another reason. "I don't think we have ever been officially introduced. I'm Warner."
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 07-27-2016, 07:38 AM   #18 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He was just about to throw the next dart when a woman's voice caught his attention. Looking around he smiled at his coworker. Yes, he did know she worked in his department. He had seen her at meeting and around the floor. He smiled at her and then looked back to the dart board. Throwing the dart he made it close to the center. One of these days he would be getting it in the center.


Turning to focus on the woman that had spoke he gave a smile, "Hey, Thanks. It could be better, but I could agree it's not horrible. Do you play?" Maybe they could play a game or something. "Level five was getting a bit stuffy so thought I'd come here to breath some fresh air." He wondered if she was having the same problems or if she was here for another reason. "I don't think we have ever been officially introduced. I'm Warner."
The possibility that she had interrupted anything, or that he would have reacted badly to her interruption, hadn’t exactly occurred to Kendall until after she had made her comment. There was still enough of the Kendall from her Hogwarts years in her that she occasionally acted before she thought, but then this time wasn’t likely to end with her being hexed to the point of being comatose. She figured she had good enough reflexes that she could avoid a dart, anyway. Luckily that didn’t appear to be necessary, as he had turned in response to her compliment. “You’re welcome,” she replied with a grin, followed by a slight shrug. “Never tried, but I might be good at it?” She had practice with arrows anyway. Darts couldn’t be that different.

She had laughed at his comment about level five, anyhow. “Honestly? I just felt like exploring and ended up here.” She hadn’t felt like their level was stuffy. A lot of paperwork, maybe, but at least she could find the fun in it. She’d given him another grin at the introduction part, too. “Probably not. I don’t think Gidyun felt like he had to?” Not that she thought she was famous or anything, but then she didn’t recall many other metamorphmagi in the Ministry, let alone ones who preferred pink streaks in their hair. “Kendall.”
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 AM   #19 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
The possibility that she had interrupted anything, or that he would have reacted badly to her interruption, hadn’t exactly occurred to Kendall until after she had made her comment. There was still enough of the Kendall from her Hogwarts years in her that she occasionally acted before she thought, but then this time wasn’t likely to end with her being hexed to the point of being comatose. She figured she had good enough reflexes that she could avoid a dart, anyway. Luckily that didn’t appear to be necessary, as he had turned in response to her compliment. “You’re welcome,” she replied with a grin, followed by a slight shrug. “Never tried, but I might be good at it?” She had practice with arrows anyway. Darts couldn’t be that different.

She had laughed at his comment about level five, anyhow. “Honestly? I just felt like exploring and ended up here.” She hadn’t felt like their level was stuffy. A lot of paperwork, maybe, but at least she could find the fun in it. She’d given him another grin at the introduction part, too. “Probably not. I don’t think Gidyun felt like he had to?” Not that she thought she was famous or anything, but then she didn’t recall many other metamorphmagi in the Ministry, let alone ones who preferred pink streaks in their hair. “Kendall.”

She had never played? Well that should change. He went over and collected the darts. Bringing them back to the starting spot. "Well come here and give it a try. Let's see what you can do." He smiled a bit towards her and reached his hand out to hand the darts to her. "All you have to do is focus on your aim and of course get it there." That was a given though. It was harder than it looked so he would see what she tried. Maybe he'd even help if she wanted it.

Exploring? He looked at her curiously, "How long have you been at the ministry?" Maybe she hadn't been there long and that was why she was exploring. Though he had been there a full year and hadn't been to all parts of the ministry, so it could possibly take years to explore. He nodded and looked back at the dart board. "Gidyun really feels we can handle ourselves it seems." He didn't even remember the last staff meeting they had. So it was nice to know the boss trusted his employees, either that or he just wasn't getting the memos.

"I like your hair Kendall"
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 08-03-2016, 08:10 AM   #20 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had never played? Well that should change. He went over and collected the darts. Bringing them back to the starting spot. "Well come here and give it a try. Let's see what you can do." He smiled a bit towards her and reached his hand out to hand the darts to her. "All you have to do is focus on your aim and of course get it there." That was a given though. It was harder than it looked so he would see what she tried. Maybe he'd even help if she wanted it.

Exploring? He looked at her curiously, "How long have you been at the ministry?" Maybe she hadn't been there long and that was why she was exploring. Though he had been there a full year and hadn't been to all parts of the ministry, so it could possibly take years to explore. He nodded and looked back at the dart board. "Gidyun really feels we can handle ourselves it seems." He didn't even remember the last staff meeting they had. So it was nice to know the boss trusted his employees, either that or he just wasn't getting the memos.

"I like your hair Kendall"
The fact she had never actually played darts hadn’t seemed like a big thing to Kendall. She’d had other things to distract her, other things to keep her occupied. Not only her target practice and teaching the younger Quinns how to defend themselves. There was the simple fact that she had five kids to deal with, although her mama and Isabel helped. It was the advantage to everyone still being in the same house. She had grinned a bit to herself as it appeared her new acquaintance felt that she needed to learn, though. “Okay,” she said, taking the darts from him. She’d never had a problem with focus, not when it was something she wanted to focus on.

She had turned her attention to the dartboard, aiming the first dart and throwing it like she’d seen him do earlier seconds before he had spoken again. Instead of looking to see where the dart landed, she had turned to him again. “Me? I started last year.” It was still weird to think that she’d been working at the Ministry now for a whole year. More even. She didn’t think she’d changed though. She had nodded when he’d spoken about their department head, however. “Yep. He does. He even set a rogue bludger on us first thing after I’d started working,” she replied with another grin. She probably remembered that more fondly than Claudette had, since the other woman had actually gotten hit.

Either way, she remembered the darts and turned to find out where the one she’d thrown had landed. “Thanks!” Not many people appreciated her choice there, even if she could easily change it if she’d wanted to.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 08-15-2016, 03:40 AM   #21 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
The fact she had never actually played darts hadn’t seemed like a big thing to Kendall. She’d had other things to distract her, other things to keep her occupied. Not only her target practice and teaching the younger Quinns how to defend themselves. There was the simple fact that she had five kids to deal with, although her mama and Isabel helped. It was the advantage to everyone still being in the same house. She had grinned a bit to herself as it appeared her new acquaintance felt that she needed to learn, though. “Okay,” she said, taking the darts from him. She’d never had a problem with focus, not when it was something she wanted to focus on.

She had turned her attention to the dartboard, aiming the first dart and throwing it like she’d seen him do earlier seconds before he had spoken again. Instead of looking to see where the dart landed, she had turned to him again. “Me? I started last year.” It was still weird to think that she’d been working at the Ministry now for a whole year. More even. She didn’t think she’d changed though. She had nodded when he’d spoken about their department head, however. “Yep. He does. He even set a rogue bludger on us first thing after I’d started working,” she replied with another grin. She probably remembered that more fondly than Claudette had, since the other woman had actually gotten hit.

Either way, she remembered the darts and turned to find out where the one she’d thrown had landed. “Thanks!” Not many people appreciated her choice there, even if she could easily change it if she’d wanted to.

He watched her pick up the darts and focus as she threw it. She had pretty good form as he far as he could tell. He was checking to, ahem, "Nice" Not bad at all for a beginner. As she talked about how long she had been at the ministry and what happened last year he gave her a puzzled look. "A bludger? He could have really hurt you." Was the man mad? "When did this happen, because I don't remember it." Not that he had much going on in the office. He spent a lot of time away, so maybe he just missed it.

"I've been here a year as well. We must have started at the same time." He was still trying to decide if he made the right choice or not. He didn't feel his work was going anywhere here and that was the entire reason to move. He wanted to be able to move up, but this position felt like he had moved back.

"See how it is off to the side just a bit?" He pointed as he saw her eyes go back to the darts. "You will want to move your hand just like this a little more to the right and you could it the target." He went through the hand motions so she could really see.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 08-16-2016, 07:53 AM   #22 (permalink)



DMAC & DOM

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,834

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gracelyn Abbott-Daniau
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Dylan Morgenstern
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Elizabeth Chambers
Flourish and Blotts

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kiara Mordaunt
Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions
x5 x3
Default
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He watched her pick up the darts and focus as she threw it. She had pretty good form as he far as he could tell. He was checking to, ahem, "Nice" Not bad at all for a beginner. As she talked about how long she had been at the ministry and what happened last year he gave her a puzzled look. "A bludger? He could have really hurt you." Was the man mad? "When did this happen, because I don't remember it." Not that he had much going on in the office. He spent a lot of time away, so maybe he just missed it.

"I've been here a year as well. We must have started at the same time." He was still trying to decide if he made the right choice or not. He didn't feel his work was going anywhere here and that was the entire reason to move. He wanted to be able to move up, but this position felt like he had moved back.

"See how it is off to the side just a bit?" He pointed as he saw her eyes go back to the darts. "You will want to move your hand just like this a little more to the right and you could it the target." He went through the hand motions so she could really see.
Keeping up the conversation while she focused on throwing the dart was actually easier than Kendall had expected, aside from the fact she really hadn’t paid attention to the discussion while she’d actually been throwing. Semantics weren’t generally something she worried about, not when there were all sorts of bigger things to think about. Like her training, her work and just everything. She had grinned a little at the compliment, however, before shrugging. “I don’t think he intentionally set it on us. We’d just been assigned to go over the equipment for the tournament, and it was easy to fix Claudette’s nose,” she replied, still not really seeing it as a serious breach of workplace safety. Nobody had gotten badly injured.

“I think we did,” she confirmed. Except it was hard to be sure when they hadn’t exactly had any real welcome meeting or whatever after that first orientation. At least she hadn’t remembered there being one this year either, so it wasn’t as if they’d been left out. She had nodded when he pointed out the slight miscalculation where her dart had landed, too. She did see how it was off to the side, and she also watched his demonstration quietly. She’d hit the target soon enough. She believed she could and that meant it was entirely possible.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 08-24-2016, 09:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Keeping up the conversation while she focused on throwing the dart was actually easier than Kendall had expected, aside from the fact she really hadn’t paid attention to the discussion while she’d actually been throwing. Semantics weren’t generally something she worried about, not when there were all sorts of bigger things to think about. Like her training, her work and just everything. She had grinned a little at the compliment, however, before shrugging. “I don’t think he intentionally set it on us. We’d just been assigned to go over the equipment for the tournament, and it was easy to fix Claudette’s nose,” she replied, still not really seeing it as a serious breach of workplace safety. Nobody had gotten badly injured.

“I think we did,” she confirmed. Except it was hard to be sure when they hadn’t exactly had any real welcome meeting or whatever after that first orientation. At least she hadn’t remembered there being one this year either, so it wasn’t as if they’d been left out. She had nodded when he pointed out the slight miscalculation where her dart had landed, too. She did see how it was off to the side, and she also watched his demonstration quietly. She’d hit the target soon enough. She believed she could and that meant it was entirely possible.
Intentional or not it was still dangerous and he felt still very unnecessary. Things like this didn't seem to happen at his old job, but his old department would have left those type oft hings to the Games people. Interesting how things worked around here. "Well it's just good no one was hurt.. well badly at least." He didn't know who Claudette was, but glad her nose was all healed up.

Oh the power of magic. It was good to be a wizard.


"I wonder if all the department heads are this chill. I mean I like having my freedom, but last term everyone had assignments except me. I got the feeling a bit that my position was just added last year and they weren't to sure what to do with it." Which he wasn't a super fan of, but he was willing to try anything. He was all about the investigation side of immigration, but being the good guy in the new position was nice to. "Do you like your position here?" Since she did say she was only a year in as well.

He picked up the darts and threw one at the center, but it landed just left.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212