View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 04:24 AM

Default Charms Lesson 3: This is no laughing matter

Was it time for the final charms class before finals already? How was it that the term went so quickly? If you thought Professor Primeaux looked a bit off last class you will really think something is wrong this time. As you walk into the classroom the first thing you might notice is there are no desks, no teacher desk, and no chairs. A very large room with nothing in it.

What could Primeaux really be up to for this lesson? He is standing in the front of the room looking very much back to normal. His face seeming a bit more exhausted then usual, but all in all he looks exactly like the no funny business, be on time, be ready professor he has always been. As you do walk into the empty room there is a note on the board:

Quote:
Students please come into the room and find a seat on the floor. You will not need anything for your lesson today but your wand. Please put everything else in the front of the room so you can get it back when class is over.

Class Progression:

Hellos and first question

Charms we could use

Bubble-head Charm

Dodge Ball fun

OOC: It has come to my attention that nitpicking about the game has happened. The laughing gas is just that LAUGHING GAS. It will not harm your charrie at all. It will make them giggle like crazy. It is a magical castle so it wouldn't be real anesthesia, but magical to make you laugh. As JULIEN said there is nothing in this room that would harm any student. If you have any questions or concerns about MY lesson please feel free to PM me.