View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 05:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

The answers started to come as the students raised their hand. Julien turned to the black board and flicked it wand to every answer that was given. The class seemed to be on their toes today, which was good. They would need that later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboard

Bubblehead Charm

Protego

Depulso

Immobulus

Arresto Momentum

Caterwauling charm

Wingardium Leviosa

Air quality Charm

Incendio

Repellio

"All of these are great answers. Most of these you could use in a situation if you know exactly what you are working with, but sometimes you do not. As Prefect Wojack just stated if the poison is gasses the shield charm might not hold up to it depending on the solid, liquid, or gas." He glanced at the young first year, "Vivian has a great thought process as well. Is there a charm that could do that?" He was leaving that up for the class to think about.

For now though he walked to the board and circled two words, "Today we are going to focus on two different charms. Protego and Viseo Ebullio." The shield charm and bubble-head charm were going to be fun, they would see. "We are going to start with the shield charm. It is easiest to work with. I want to you go ahead and practice the charm. Once you feel you are ready. I want you to pair up and practice with others. Someone can try immobulous on you and the other can shield it. Then you switch. I'm around if you need help as well." He looked around counting in his head to make sure there were enough for what he had in store for them, yes this should work out nicely. "Alright everyone up, go ahead and get started."