View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 05:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
......... Sigh.

January cleared her throat loudly in the middle of Willy's pregnancy joke. She knew he wasn't serious because A) he was only serious about 12% of the time and B) this was not his serious voice and C) last Willy knew, January couldn't HAVE babies. But after recent research, therapy, and treatments... it was made possible. So she sipped her green tea and gave him a LOOK. And hopefully he could translate that LOOK.

She did laugh at the paranormal joke, though, because it was funny. Her best friend was fuuuunny.
..........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!! Wat wat wat wAT WAT wat WHAT HWAHAHAHAT??!

William laughed a little again, an awkward chuckle that was supposed to fill in this sudden silence between him and January. What did that throat clearing mean? And and and and and and that LOOK!!!!?!! Willy wasn't the quickest on the uptake, so he had to ask: "You.... ARE expecting???????????????!"

MERLIN'S BEARD THIS WAS NEWS! He needed to take this sitting down. SITTING DOWN, HE SAID. The tall man started sitting in mid-air, then realized a chair wasn't directly behind his bum, and half scooted with his bum still out toward the nearest chair, which he quickly rolled over to January's desk. THERE. NOW HE WAS SITTING. He reached out toward his BFF gingerly.

"Are you?!?!"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind