sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Election Era


Election Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Ministers for Magic, Sherman Clark [IC January 2086 - December 2089; OOC February 2015 - June 2016] & Althea Scabior [IC January 2090 - December 2093; OOC February 2016 - June 2017]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod



DERP & DMLE
Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Neva Peralta
Graduated

Student Character:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
Seventh Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection

x12 x7
Default Spirit Division Offices
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Those working in the Spirit Division will find their work spaces here, clustered together based on their specialty. Each work area is color coded by sub-division, making it easier to find your way around. There is also a small seating area for those guests seeking services from our providers, equipped with magazines addressing the latest issues relating to creatures.

Director of Spirits, Spirit Liaison Office, Spirit Relocation Office, and Office of Evil Spirits


The workspaces are organized in such a way that information can travel within sub-divisions, and between them, efficiently and in a timely manner. Comfortable chairs, large workspaces, and good lighting allow for a work environment that inspires creativity and productivity. The various paintings of known spirits from all around the world that Harmony has collected over the years add the Skylark touch to the place, letting you know just who is in charge.
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 12-04-2015, 05:38 AM   #2 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default For Roroooo
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Oh, man. Rough morning. Rough week, if she was being honest, but January was trying to focus on taking one day at a time. Sometimes one hour at a time. Getting out of bed had been the most difficult part, then the shower, then the getting dressed in clothes that weren't her pajamas again.

Miraculously, she made it to work on time and even had her cup of green tea steaming beside her lovely pile of paperwork. With a big sigh, she sipped her hot tea and opened her first folder. If only she hadn't neglected this pile last week...
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-05-2015, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 50,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Bright-eyed and feeling chipper, William walked into the offices with two lattes in hand. He was pretty excited, considering it was a Monday, because he got to pass out WEREWOLF A-Were-Ness buttons today! It was always nice to have a new task to do, and with high hopes for this week in mind, Willy decided to try to pass on his good mood to someone else.

"Jan-Jan!" the dragonologist practically sang as he came into her offices. "Glad you're here, because this latte has yourrrrrrrr name on it!" And it really did, too. See? He pointed to the side of the cup where some poor barista had spelled out Januwherewee.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-05-2015, 05:21 AM   #4 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bright-eyed and feeling chipper, William walked into the offices with two lattes in hand. He was pretty excited, considering it was a Monday, because he got to pass out WEREWOLF A-Were-Ness buttons today! It was always nice to have a new task to do, and with high hopes for this week in mind, Willy decided to try to pass on his good mood to someone else.

"Jan-Jan!" the dragonologist practically sang as he came into her offices. "Glad you're here, because this latte has yourrrrrrrr name on it!" And it really did, too. See? He pointed to the side of the cup where some poor barista had spelled out Januwherewee.
January sipped her tea and set it back down as she opened her first folder to work on. Before her brain could process anything, however, a very chipper and bright William Williamson came bounding into the room. Her eyes widened as she struggled to absorb his... very good mood. Mondays were had. This Monday was even harder, but Willy did manage to put a rather large smile on her face, as usual.

"Hey," she said pleasantly. Aww, and he got her a latte, too! He knew just how she liked her coffee-- "Ohhh," she said suddenly, her expression deflating. "Thank you, Willy, but I'm... off coffee for a while." Unfortunately. January gestured to her cup of green tea. Ugh. It was a hard change to make. She did laugh at the spelling on the cup, though. "Next time say 'January, like the month'." Barista's were airheads sometimes.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 01:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 50,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
January sipped her tea and set it back down as she opened her first folder to work on. Before her brain could process anything, however, a very chipper and bright William Williamson came bounding into the room. Her eyes widened as she struggled to absorb his... very good mood. Mondays were had. This Monday was even harder, but Willy did manage to put a rather large smile on her face, as usual.

"Hey," she said pleasantly. Aww, and he got her a latte, too! He knew just how she liked her coffee-- "Ohhh," she said suddenly, her expression deflating. "Thank you, Willy, but I'm... off coffee for a while." Unfortunately. January gestured to her cup of green tea. Ugh. It was a hard change to make. She did laugh at the spelling on the cup, though. "Next time say 'January, like the month'." Barista's were airheads sometimes.
Yeah? Was Januwherewee going to enjoy her Monday with a warm, welcoming hot cup of j---- "No?" He frowned as January did too. OFF COFFEE FOR A WHILE? "What does THAT mean?" the dragonologist continued. "Caffeine isn't THAT addicting. And you LOVE lattes--- a latte!" Ha, see what he did there? How could someone just stop drinking coffee one day? And on a MONDAY, no less.

"I did say 'January, like the month.' It's a good thing the barista didn't think I was nuts. She coulda put this month on the cup." You know, June. She had been kinda an airhead.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 04:51 AM   #6 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Yeah? Was Januwherewee going to enjoy her Monday with a warm, welcoming hot cup of j---- "No?" He frowned as January did too. OFF COFFEE FOR A WHILE? "What does THAT mean?" the dragonologist continued. "Caffeine isn't THAT addicting. And you LOVE lattes--- a latte!" Ha, see what he did there? How could someone just stop drinking coffee one day? And on a MONDAY, no less.

"I did say 'January, like the month.' It's a good thing the barista didn't think I was nuts. She coulda put this month on the cup." You know, June. She had been kinda an airhead.
SIIIIIGH. She should have warned him, but he probably still would have acted like this. But then he wouldn't have wasted his sickles! Silly January. But January DID love lattes. It almost broke her heart that she had given them up, but the reason for doing so was well worth it. She sighed. "I know, I'm just... holding off for a while." Vague reasoning (actually, not much reasoning at all), but she had her real reasons, and.. it was hard not to tell him, but she was just going to wait a little longer...

January just laughed. "At least June is a normal name," she retorted, amused.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 04:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 50,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
SIIIIIGH. She should have warned him, but he probably still would have acted like this. But then he wouldn't have wasted his sickles! Silly January. But January DID love lattes. It almost broke her heart that she had given them up, but the reason for doing so was well worth it. She sighed. "I know, I'm just... holding off for a while." Vague reasoning (actually, not much reasoning at all), but she had her real reasons, and.. it was hard not to tell him, but she was just going to wait a little longer...

January just laughed. "At least June is a normal name," she retorted, amused.
"For how long? Nine months? You preggers or trying to get preggers?" Willy let out a small chortle, not because pregnancy was a joke or anything, but because the idea of JANUARY having a BABY was just too much for him to handle. So obviously he was handling it in typical William fashion: JOKES! Hehe. Hehehe. Right? Right JanJan? JanJan didn't want babies, anyway, she couldn't even haaaaaaaaaaaaave babies...

He shook his head at her. "Correct. January is just paranormal, which explains why you work in the spirit division..." Heh.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 05:14 AM   #8 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


"For how long? Nine months? You preggers or trying to get preggers?" Willy let out a small chortle, not because pregnancy was a joke or anything, but because the idea of JANUARY having a BABY was just too much for him to handle. So obviously he was handling it in typical William fashion: JOKES! Hehe. Hehehe. Right? Right JanJan? JanJan didn't want babies, anyway, she couldn't even haaaaaaaaaaaaave babies...

He shook his head at her. "Correct. January is just paranormal, which explains why you work in the spirit division..." Heh.
......... Sigh.

January cleared her throat loudly in the middle of Willy's pregnancy joke. She knew he wasn't serious because A) he was only serious about 12% of the time and B) this was not his serious voice and C) last Willy knew, January couldn't HAVE babies. But after recent research, therapy, and treatments... it was made possible. So she sipped her green tea and gave him a LOOK. And hopefully he could translate that LOOK.

She did laugh at the paranormal joke, though, because it was funny. Her best friend was fuuuunny.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 05:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 50,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
......... Sigh.

January cleared her throat loudly in the middle of Willy's pregnancy joke. She knew he wasn't serious because A) he was only serious about 12% of the time and B) this was not his serious voice and C) last Willy knew, January couldn't HAVE babies. But after recent research, therapy, and treatments... it was made possible. So she sipped her green tea and gave him a LOOK. And hopefully he could translate that LOOK.

She did laugh at the paranormal joke, though, because it was funny. Her best friend was fuuuunny.
..........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!! Wat wat wat wAT WAT wat WHAT HWAHAHAHAT??!

William laughed a little again, an awkward chuckle that was supposed to fill in this sudden silence between him and January. What did that throat clearing mean? And and and and and and that LOOK!!!!?!! Willy wasn't the quickest on the uptake, so he had to ask: "You.... ARE expecting???????????????!"

MERLIN'S BEARD THIS WAS NEWS! He needed to take this sitting down. SITTING DOWN, HE SAID. The tall man started sitting in mid-air, then realized a chair wasn't directly behind his bum, and half scooted with his bum still out toward the nearest chair, which he quickly rolled over to January's desk. THERE. NOW HE WAS SITTING. He reached out toward his BFF gingerly.

"Are you?!?!"
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 05:28 AM   #10 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
..........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!! Wat wat wat wAT WAT wat WHAT HWAHAHAHAT??!

William laughed a little again, an awkward chuckle that was supposed to fill in this sudden silence between him and January. What did that throat clearing mean? And and and and and and that LOOK!!!!?!! Willy wasn't the quickest on the uptake, so he had to ask: "You.... ARE expecting???????????????!"

MERLIN'S BEARD THIS WAS NEWS! He needed to take this sitting down. SITTING DOWN, HE SAID. The tall man started sitting in mid-air, then realized a chair wasn't directly behind his bum, and half scooted with his bum still out toward the nearest chair, which he quickly rolled over to January's desk. THERE. NOW HE WAS SITTING. He reached out toward his BFF gingerly.

"Are you?!?!"
The LOOK softened into a smile, and then turned into a rather amused look that she was trying not to turn into a laugh because it definitely just looked like Willy was about to sit on an invisible chair. She opened her mouth to respond, but decided to wait until he was settled down.

Still, she ended up grinning. After years and years of wanting and trying... it was finally happening. "Yes, I am." EEEE. Wasn't he EXCITED??? "You're gonna be Uncle Willy. I wanted to wait and tell you until it was... I mean, you know, we've had problems." Problems meaning she couldn't get pregnant. Pretty specific problems. "But you figured it out." Duh. Good job, Willy.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 50,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
The LOOK softened into a smile, and then turned into a rather amused look that she was trying not to turn into a laugh because it definitely just looked like Willy was about to sit on an invisible chair. She opened her mouth to respond, but decided to wait until he was settled down.

Still, she ended up grinning. After years and years of wanting and trying... it was finally happening. "Yes, I am." EEEE. Wasn't he EXCITED??? "You're gonna be Uncle Willy. I wanted to wait and tell you until it was... I mean, you know, we've had problems." Problems meaning she couldn't get pregnant. Pretty specific problems. "But you figured it out." Duh. Good job, Willy.
Awww. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. January WAS having a baby. JANUARY WAS HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!! And she didn't even look mad that he'd guessed! "You're going to be a MUM, January! Congratulations!" And just as quickly as he'd sat down, he stood up and held out his arms for a hug. "C'mereeeeee. This is worth giving up lattes for." Duh.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 12-09-2015, 05:39 AM   #12 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Awww. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. January WAS having a baby. JANUARY WAS HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!! And she didn't even look mad that he'd guessed! "You're going to be a MUM, January! Congratulations!" And just as quickly as he'd sat down, he stood up and held out his arms for a hug. "C'mereeeeee. This is worth giving up lattes for." Duh.
January could never get mad at Willy for guessing. She couldn't get mad at Willy for... anything, really. She had planned on telling him first anyway, she was just waiting for the right time. Apparently the right time was now.

She gave Willy a big grin and stood up to accept his hug. She lingered and sighed happily, hugging her best friend. It certainly was worth giving up lattes. "I hope you'll want to be a big part of her... or his life." Because Uncle Willy would be the best uncle in the world.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212