Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 02:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Anget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel giggles as she looked at Janelle. "I'm fine." Angel was glad that her friend was okay as well, it would have been a shame to have to hug her looking like this. "Oh what happened." Angel giggled some more as she thought about what had happened.

"I tried to find out if I could fly." Angel was being truthful, it had felt like that. "But alas, it turns out that I can't." Angel then decided to tell the truth. "I was running and I slipped and fell straight into the mud that was there." Angel had totally found it funny at first until she had realised her hair was all messed up.

"How does my hair look?" Angel had a feeling that Janelle would tell her the truth right, even if it was really bad. "Oh yes please Janelle." Angel stood up, seriously using a spell would be a lot better than her first thought, saying that why hadn't she thought about using Aquamenti outside, now there was a question she wanted to know the answer to.

Janelle was relieved to know that Angel was fine. All was good then. She almost laughed when her friend said that she tried to fly........but that wouldn't be very sympathetic, would it? "That doesn't sound like it was much fun.", Janelle replied. Fortunately Angel was being a good sport about the whole thing.

How did her hair look? Well Angel had asked, so Janelle was going to give her opinion on the matter. "Honestly, it looks pretty bad. It's nothing that can't be fixed though." Taking out her wand, Janelle pointed it at her friend's hair and said, "Scourgify". Then she proceeded to clean off all of the mud. When she was finished, Janelle walked completely around Angel and made sure that she hadn't missed any spots. "There, no more bad hair day. It looks as good as new." Figuring that she might as well tackle the rest of the mud, Janelle cleaned Angel off all over. "What do you think?", she said when she was done.

You are Salt!