Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 03:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel had fallen over outside, she was glad that no one had seen her... She had been walking when she had tripped over and had got mud all over her... this was just so bad.

Angel ran into the room, hopefully no one would see all this mud on her or in her hair she turned around to look into the mirror when suddenly she saw something.

O____________O

This was bad. "Hi Janelle!" Angel smiled as she realised who it was. "You okay?" Angel asked as she went over and sat down next to her friend, she didn't care that she was sat on the floor. She could look worse than she did at the minute.

Janelle was deep into her Professor Myers-like meditation. That was why she did not notice that someone had entered the bathroom. She was startled when she heard her name being called and jumped involuntarily. Janelle was surprised to see Angel sit down next to her.

"I'm fine. I just needed a little me time and this was as good a place as any. Are you OK?" That was the better question. She was covered in mud from head to toe. "What happened?" Janelle couldn't begin to guess. Mud bath? Mud fight? Mud pie making gone wrong? "Would you like me to Scourgify you?" Angel looked like she could use a hand in getting cleaned up.

You are Salt!