View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 03:38 PM   #99 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
It was a bit of a way to travel for a meeting, but when Sabel had got the owl request he had been more than happy to oblige. It allowed him to get out of the city and away from eyes he felt were constantly watching him. The itchy sensation at the back of his neck was less out here, and instead fond memories followed him about the streets until he found the Three Broomsticks.

When he pushed the door open to the establishment, he almost expected to walk in on himself and his friends all those years ago, seated around their favorite table near the window. Instead, there was a grizzly man with a beard that nearly dipped into his drink. Still, Sabel smiled. The memories, and the echoes of laughter were welcome.

Closing the door behind himself, Sabel moved into the room, searching the tables. Was the explorer extrodinarie already here, or had he found some amusing alleyway to poke his nose down first?
The explorer extraordinaire had actually, for a sum of an undisclosed amount of galleons, sold off the beginning of this meeting off to his cousin. His better-looking cousin, in this redhead's opinion.

The Headmistress of Hogwarts marched coolly into the Three Broomsticks, gave a quick nod to the barman Hops Lagerty, and then click-clacked over to Sabel Dakest. The auror. Yes yes, all was as Sander had said it would be, though Dakest's hair was longer than she had pictured. No matter; they had business to discuss.

"Let's get a table and I'll explain where Sander is," she said as she passed by him to go pick out an inconspicuous seat in the corner. Come on, Dakest. They hadn't all day.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind