Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:32 AM   #62 (permalink)
Somnium

Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine heard what he said and it made her hide even more. She shook her head and still kept her head in her hands. "No no no I am not that pretty." she counteracted. "You know you make me have butterflies and make me nervous but I think in a good way? I mean you make me feel alive like when I saw you just then I realized how much I missed you. I think the separation was good for us." she shrugged and wondered if he felt the same thing.

"Well you never asked for the information so I never said it.." Jasmine smiled coyly. She was teasing a little bit. Oooh so he wasn't married good information to know. "Why didn't you get married in India?" An excellent question that was. "Aaahh and who is this person?" she asked curiously.
He chuckled at her hiding, thinking it was extremely adorable. Alex watched her with a light smile, admiring how the light played on her hair. "No, you're not... You are way more beautiful... but sadly there is no language that has the right words to describe how gorgeous you are." He hid his smirk... He did truly mean it but the smirk was because he was kinda hoping that she would turn bright red to it and that just made her cuter in his opinion. Alex tilted his head and nodded, "I am glad that you think that the butterflies are in a good way." He smiled at her, "I think the separation was good for us too... though I missed you terribly... I thought of you nearly everyday and wished that I could have sent you a letter but seeing you today... now... I just feel like I am back where I am suppose to be... It feels right..." He looked at her.

"That is true..." He stroked his stubble... already having a 5 o'clock shadow. Alex shrugged and chuckled, "The right lady wasn't there..." He ran a hand through his hair and glanced away a little. He shifted his weight to his other foot before looking at her. He had a lazy smile as he admired her beauty. He was a little red as he admitted, "Well... the person is you..." He smiled and took her hand, stroking the back of it gently with his thumb. "I know I have been away for a long time and I just got back... but would you like to... to..." He searched for the right words, "go out with me?" He glanced at her, obviously a little nervous. The cocky attitude wasn't showing at all like it usually did.