View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #186 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default *ahem*
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Gaaaabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Was he still smiling? Why YES. Gabriel was still smiling. This girl, who he STILL didn't know or recognize, had bowed in a very...princely fashion and he laughed. An actual laugh. It was completely foreign and strange...but who was questioning it? Not him, just to be clear. There was just something about this night. He felt different...and that was okay.

Gabe needed a little 'different' in his life at the moment.

.......and yes, the potions were to blame. 95%.

When she asked for a name, it was nearly all blown as his first instinct was to say 'Gabriel'...but he caught himself...just as the G-sound left his mouth. "G....ahem, Gellert.".........Gellert? It was a legit name...according to history. So, nice save, Banner.

When in doubt...What would Grayson do? Fake a name? Gabe thought 'yes'.

Trying to push through his awkwardness, he carefully hooked his arm in hers, and began walking towards the dance floor. Now, TO BE FAIR, Gabe wasn't much of a dancer. He'd never properly danced with a girl before...besides his sister. When she'd barge into his room and FORCE him...Due to that, he'd kinda been put off the entire idea of it. So...this was big. HUGE.

"I apologize if I step on your feet."...because that COULD happen.

Eden smiled when he relayed what to call him. Gellert. "Gellert?" Gellert. That was a veeeeery nerdy name but Eden thought it was very CUTE nerdy. Hmm. He seemed like a guy who wore glasses. Her brain was turning.....nope. She had no idea who the heck this was.

Oh, how she would DIE if she knew it was Gabriel Banner....

"Um--I might step on things--" hopefully feet, since if she was stepping on anything else it might she had probably tripped the poor fellow. And she was hoping, for once, she wouldn't be a terrrrrible dancer.

She had a tiiiiiny sliver of hope of running into Phoenix...Phoenix H. Toros. Her love. Just thinking about him made the butterflies in her stomach soar...but...she didn't think this was Phe at all. He didn't have Phe's suavity or confidence or bounciness. Disappointing, slightly, but...she was enjoying this square-jawed bloke quite a BIT.

Maybe she'd kiss him.

Hmph.

"Okay so--" she smiled as she led him over to the dance floor. "Um..you can call me..." Merlin. "Lily." Lily was a flower, and flowers were in gardens, and her name was the ULTIMATE garden-AHEM-so...she liked it. Lily. Though, according to research, the Garden of Eden, as written about, was probably estimated to have been thought of, by the ancient Israelites, as somewhere where lilies didn't grow....but...Eden was overthinking this...a good bit. "Not my real name though, I promise." Heh. "Maaaaybe if you're lucky I'll tell you....eventually." Because she didn't know there was a spell.....did she? Gosh, she didn't. She was too mindblown by the masquerade. "The decorations...look so good..." she commented with a wide smile.

"I should bake the prefects something to thank them..."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin