Thread: Room / Bed 1
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 04:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Cece just rolled her eyes at Lux. "If that's what you believe, then I believe you are a fool." She took out her wand and pointed it at the girl's nose. "Episkey. There, you are healed. You can leave now." Healer Murdoch was done looking at this girl and there was no reason she needed to stay now that she was healed.

And was this boy really giving her attitude? "Five points from Gryffindor!" Getting snippy with her was not a way to get yourself healed boy. "No where in my job description does it state that I HAVE to patch up stupid students who do stupid things to get themselves hurt. I could just as easily send you to St. Mungos and let them fix you up." And trust her, she WOULD do it. Just to get rid of the brat. "Now are you done giving me attitude or would you prefer I send you away?"

And did he really think she was buying that lame apology? Not even close. "You can apologize all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that YOU caused another student to get hurt, not to mention yourself." She stood there not making any attempt at fixing this kid's broken arm. He could just suffer a little longer for all she cared. This was NOT a medical emergency.

Cece and Marie_____Colby